BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Jessica E.
Bedford, TX
We keep our house stocked with method hand soap at all times. It is all we use. All of their hand soaps smell great and I love the refill bags so I can use my glass hand soap dispensers and stay more environmentally friendly. I've turned all of my family and friends into method fans.
Ashley G.
This hand soap smells SO good. I first used this at a family member's house and I liked it so much I went out and got it myself. I prefer a gel to foam more than a straight foam formula so this worked perfectly. My only minor complaint is that if left my hands feeling a little dry.
Alexandra F.
Kensington, MD
I love this product, when I use it it makes my skin feel very smooth. It is very easy to use and smells like a dream. It is very affordable and I can find it anywhere. I could even use it as a face wash it is sooo mazing. I love it overall it smalls fresh and I would recoment it.
Kelly S.
Denver, CO
I've been using this for years. I actually buy the big refill bag and just refill my containers (it's more economical this way). It gets my hands clean - removes grease and unpleasant odors, and doesn't dry out my hands like other brands. Love it, no reason to use anything else!
Ali L.
Claremont, CA
My favorite Method handsoap is Sea Minerals. I love the teardrop bottle, it goes well with all of our decor, and I can pick it up whenever I'm at Target. It does everything I want a hand soap to do - cleanses without being harse, smells nice and light, doesn't stain the sink.
Carissa P.
Hamilton, OH
We use this gel handwash at every sink in our home. We bought it for the first time in March and have stuck with it since. It smells fresh and clean and feels great when applying. It doesn't leave my hands dry. It is priced great as well. I will continue to buy this product.
Cindy L.
I've been using method since my roommate advocated for more environmentally healthy products. I really like the sea mineral and sweet water scents from method as they are light and fresh, without an overpowering scent of any sort. I would definitely repurchase over and over.
Bonnie R.
Newbury Park, CA
While this isn't the brand we usually buy, it's a fantastic back up! My kids love the scent, and I like that it doesn't dry out our hands when getting them clean! It's also a lovely bottle, which I appreciate. We have bought it a few times, and will try a new scent for fun!
Shelby E.
benicia, ca
This is probably my favorite hand soap ever. For more then one reason. I'm a sucker for cute packaging and these soaps have such a unique look to them. I especially love the rebbecca minkoff collection, the smell is great to too little not too much and the value it great.
Lynn F.
Bettendorf, IA
This Method product has a great fragrance! The only issue I have with it is that it is very drying on my hands. I would not recommend this for drier seasonal months, and even in the summer I must apply lotion after washing my hands. All in all, I would not purchase again.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?