BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Cindy L.
I've been using method since my roommate advocated for more environmentally healthy products. I really like the sea mineral and sweet water scents from method as they are light and fresh, without an overpowering scent of any sort. I would definitely repurchase over and over.
Ali L.
Claremont, CA
My favorite Method handsoap is Sea Minerals. I love the teardrop bottle, it goes well with all of our decor, and I can pick it up whenever I'm at Target. It does everything I want a hand soap to do - cleanses without being harse, smells nice and light, doesn't stain the sink.
Lynn F.
Bettendorf, IA
This Method product has a great fragrance! The only issue I have with it is that it is very drying on my hands. I would not recommend this for drier seasonal months, and even in the summer I must apply lotion after washing my hands. All in all, I would not purchase again.
Shelby E.
Benicia, CA
This is probably my favorite hand soap ever. For more then one reason. I'm a sucker for cute packaging and these soaps have such a unique look to them. I especially love the rebbecca minkoff collection, the smell is great to too little not too much and the value it great.
Alexandria S.
Hillsboro, OR
I love love love this hand soap!! It smells amazing, it really makes your hands feel clean I continue to repurchase this one is particular. Mostly for the beautiful color. I like that with w house full of kids it's non toxic only down fall it's not very moisturizing.
Riley H.
Greenville, NC
Great hand soap! We keep a stockpile of it in our home. My hands typically dry out pretty badly with other hand soaps, but I can use this with ease and my hands never dry out! This is the scent we typically purchase, but have purchased many other scents as well.
Aleksandra K.
Ridgewood, NY
Love, love, love this soap. Gets your hands clean quickly, smells amazing, non-drying. I tend to get irritated from soaps quickly and have no problem with these soaps. I usually get it at target or somewhere along those lines. I definitely would repurchase.
marisa p.
Bellingham, WA
Always have this in my bathroom, my roommate and I love using it, and the smell is amazing! I love all of those ocean mist/ tropical kinds of scents and this was perfect. Picked it up at target, and will keep doing so. Great everyday product overall though :)
Meredith G.
Castleton, VT
I love using this hand soap! My hands feels so clean and they smell so good. I can't compare it to many other soaps. It's really worth every penny you spend. It exceeded my expectations, I've used this soap for years. I would buy it every chance I had.
Kaya B.
Burlington
I absolutely love method soaps! In my opinion they're not very expensive. I feel like they work better than any other hand soap. It cleans well and leaves your hands feeling great. This is my all time favorite hand soap to use and I always repurchase it.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?