BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Lenita A.
North Vancouver, British Columbia
I did buy the single one and not the three pack. I enjoy the scent, it is fresh and clean to me. Lathered nicely and rinsed easily. Cleaned effectively and didn't leave my hands feeling dry. I would recommend this product.
Dorothy H.
Victoria , BC
I absolutely love this stuff!!! Hands are moisturized while they gettin clean! The smell is just incredible! It is totally effective.
Love it!!! Buy it!ūüėć Ohhhh... And it is very easy to use, due to the pump...
Kucuk D.
It's not right for me.. I need moisture for my hand wash as well. The citronella one I use in the kitchen is actually really great but this smells good but doesn't do much to my skin.
Jennie M.
Keller, TX
This product is good. I would just prefer the foam hand soap better than gel, but that was on my part. I could just buy a foam hand soap. I like the gel hand soap though.
Meagan H.
Great value for the money! Effective, light scent and the packaging is reliable (ie. no broken pumps) - once you buy this pack, just make sure to buy the refill bag!
kari d.
Great quality for the price, a smooth hand soap that leaves your hands feeling extremely clean and well moisturized. The natural smell leaves you feeling calm.
Kayla K.
My brother had this at his place it smelt nice! I know about the back ground of this brand and love it too all together! I would buy it!
Pam B.
Love the smell of this hand soap. It cleans thoroughly without over drying your skin. I wish I could find refill packs for this scent.
Meghan C.
I love this product. The beads make your hands feel smooth and relaxed, along with the smell of the soap. All around a great product.
Sherri A.
Love it. And does not harm to animals or the environment! Lathers well and smells fantastic. Doesn't dry the hands like other soaps.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?