BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Danielle S.
Taylor, PA
Methods sea minerals hand soap smells great. I love having this in the kitchen and bathroom. Does not seem to dry my hands out as quickly.
Ciera N.
Centennial, CO
I love the smell of.this stuff! It keeps my hands soft and doesn't dry them out. I will buy it again!
Julie M.
Great smelling product! Cleans hands well and is soft on sensitive skin. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry hands as it does not further irritate your skin. Although slightly more expensive than other brands, it is definitely worth it and more natural than other brands.
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
I love all of the Method products but this one smells just amazing! I have it in all of our bathrooms and kitchen. I get a lot of these products on jet.com because the prices are awesome. I have bought the refill bag for this sent twice now and plan on to keep buying it. I like how you can refill these bottles so you don't have a tone of plastic you are throwing out.
Joanna G.
Long Beach, CA
I love using this soap. I have one in my bathroom and I use it everyday. I like that it doesn't dry out my skin and it smells really good and fresh.its adorable and I would buy it again.
Sienna P.
This is a fairly decent gentle soap, but for a company that markets itself as natural, why do they have strong perfumes in about 95 percent of the products? It bothers me that a company that has expanded immensely from its natural theme offering fewer harmful chemicals pollute their products with heavy chemical laden perfumes? Is this not corporate hypocrisy?
Roshni D.
This is my favorite hand soap of all time. The interesting bottle shapes always leave me repurchasing. The colour of the soap is very present in the eyes and the smell is magnificent. It is a bit pricier than other hand soaps but definitely worth the extra few bucks. The soap is very effective in cleaning my hands even when faced with oily substances.
Esraa A.
Mississauga, ON
I have this soap in my bathroom 99% of the time. My husband is a mechanic and prefers this soap over others. It cleans extremely well and removes all the oil and residue from his work day. He likes the clean fresh smell. I tried using other soaps but he doesn't like it as much as this one. Also the fact that's it's more natural, it's safer on my kids.
robin c.
North Bay
It smells amazing and I don't have to switch the bottle so it doesn't look awful on my sink counter. It's something that I purchase on a regular basis. My hands are clean and don't feel like they are left with a filmy residue after rinsing. Overall a great product.
Ginta P.
Nice product, good looking container is comfortable to use. Price is very affordable comparing to other products in the market. I use it daily, love the foaming. Exactly what I needed for my household. Will definitely buy again. Highly recommended.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?