BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Tess F.
Boston, MA
A nice soap that smells good. Scent is universal and it doesn't feel drying in any way.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca
I like using these the bottle is cute and i like the sea minerals it smells good!
Rachel W.
Westwood, NJ
This is a Pretty good hand wash. Doesn't really dry out hands and cleans well.
Jenna M.
Love this soap! Very fresh and clean. I enjoy the shape of the bottle as well.
Meghan C.
Hudson, NH
Love the fresh scent. I always have extra on hand! I keep one at every sink!
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
I love the subtle scent of this Method hand soap. I'm a huge fan of Method!
Sienna P.
This is a fairly decent gentle soap, but for a company that markets itself as natural, why do they have strong perfumes in about 95 percent of the products? It bothers me that a company that has expanded immensely from its natural theme offering fewer harmful chemicals pollute their products with heavy chemical laden perfumes? Is this not corporate hypocrisy?
Esraa A.
Mississauga, ON
I have this soap in my bathroom 99% of the time. My husband is a mechanic and prefers this soap over others. It cleans extremely well and removes all the oil and residue from his work day. He likes the clean fresh smell. I tried using other soaps but he doesn't like it as much as this one. Also the fact that's it's more natural, it's safer on my kids.
Roshni D.
This is my favorite hand soap of all time. The interesting bottle shapes always leave me repurchasing. The colour of the soap is very present in the eyes and the smell is magnificent. It is a bit pricier than other hand soaps but definitely worth the extra few bucks. The soap is very effective in cleaning my hands even when faced with oily substances.
robin c.
North Bay
It smells amazing and I don't have to switch the bottle so it doesn't look awful on my sink counter. It's something that I purchase on a regular basis. My hands are clean and don't feel like they are left with a filmy residue after rinsing. Overall a great product.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?