BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca
I like using these the bottle is cute and i like the sea minerals it smells good!
Rachel W.
Westwood, NJ
This is a Pretty good hand wash. Doesn't really dry out hands and cleans well.
Jenna M.
Love this soap! Very fresh and clean. I enjoy the shape of the bottle as well.
Meghan C.
Hudson, NH
Love the fresh scent. I always have extra on hand! I keep one at every sink!
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
I love the subtle scent of this Method hand soap. I'm a huge fan of Method!
Sarah S.
Windermere, FL
I had this soap downstairs in our guest bathroom for a long time. The scent was my favorite so I would go out of my way to wash my hands there instead of in the kitchen. Unfortunately our store has stopped stocking the sea minerals scent so we've had to substitute other soaps, but none have compared to this one!
Brittany S.
I recently picked this up on sale at Publix while they had them BOGO. It's affordable as it, but on sale is even better! The packaging doesn't take up much room on the bathroom sink and the bottle is a modern design. It has a great scent and is very easy on the skin. I will be buying again and would recommend.
Hope M.
Cold Spring, KY
We love this product in my house! I recently decided to pick it up and try it and wow am I loving it! It smells so good and is visually pleasing as well. It makes your hands feel so incredibly clean and doesn't leave a residue like some hand soaps do. I will most definitely continue to buy this product and try different scents as well!
Jen O.
Method is the only hand & dish soap you will find in my home! I love all the scents so far but Sea Minerals is my #1! It cleans hands well,  smells amazing, and the scent actually stays on your hands! I also really love the design of the bottle. It's simple yet unique!
Lydia L.
Smells so good! Works well as a hand wash. I also love that the refills are affordable in bulk from amazon pantry. I have this scent and the green one pretty much everywhere in the house
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?