BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Jennifer N.
Minooka, IL
This is my favorite Method handwash for bathroom use. The color and scent are very spa-like.
Victoria F.
Edgewater, NJ
One of my favorite hand soaps in the market. great smell, but overdries the skin a little.
Ann H.
Asheville
Nice neutral hand soap. Not too harsh. Has a pleasant smell to it. Definitely does the job.
Raquel R.
Temecula, CA
I LOVE method!! Their soap is amazing! It smells amazing and their packaging is to die for!
Sharon R.
Baltimore, MD
Good bathroom hand soap that leaves your hands smelling good. Nothing too special about it.
Jasmine B.
Cleveland, OH
My old boss loves buying this for the office. Smelled great and never dried out our hands.
Karlene G.
I feel really good about helping the environment. Target has great prices and even sales
Kuhika G.
Norman, OK
Smells good, not too overpowering, doesn't dry my hands out. I like this hand soap a lot.
Patricia B.
Tuleta, TX
Not sure how I feel about the scent. Lasts a long time, leaves a nice, soft clean feel.
Andrea B.
I order this for everyone at work to use. It's everyone's favorite here at the office!
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?