BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
DeAndrea F.
Jacksonville, FL
I love that it doesn't squirt out at me and it keeps my hands so soft my husband even loves it.
Shannon D.
Weehawken, NJ
Fragrance in soap is strong but not overbearing. Soap leaves hands feeling fresh and very clean
Danae D.
Lomita, CA
I have been using Method for years. Love how clean my hands feel and how good they smell after.
Sylvia G.
Lockhart, TX
Love the smell. Overall great product I can never complain when using Method. Customer for life
Michaela C.
Duluth, MN
I decided to try this soap out and I loved it. It seems so good and cleans my hands really well
Nadine G.
Virginia Beach
Love this soap! Great fragrance, non drying and no chemicals! Even my kids and husband like it
Katie R.
Springfield, IL
The smell is very subtle and refreshing! It bubbles up nicely and makes your hands feel clean!
Meg M.
Formula is fine but just can't get past the string fragrance. Reminds me of air freshener. :(
Jennifer N.
Minooka, IL
This is my favorite Method handwash for bathroom use. The color and scent are very spa-like.
elizabeth h.
Annapolis, MD
My favorite hand soap - light scent, cleans well but is not drying. Plus the bottle is cute!
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?