BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Ali S.
I don't usually get the 3 pack, but this hand wash works well and I have bought it multiple times.
Megan K.
Smells great: clean and fresh. Isnt the most moisturizing hand soap, but doesn't dry my hands out.
Livia M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this hand soap.
Smells really good and doesn't dry you hands.
You won't regret purchasing it.
Jayden T.
Minneapolis, MN
Soft and refreshing smell, gentle, and non irritating. I love this soap, perfect for the bathroom.
Kelsey K.
Waco, TX
Doesn't smell as good as other hand washes I've used, but my hands feel clean and fresh afterwards.
Jennifer L.
Oldsmar, FL
Love the smell and the fact that there are no harmful Ingredients! Left my hands feeling soft too.
Sarah A.
I love this brand. The soap leaves my hands very smooth and clean and definetely smells refreshing
Jean P.
Santa Cruz, CA
This scent is mild, not overwhelming, and not too perfume-y for those that are sensitive or men!
Alexandra F.
Kensington, MD
I love this product, when I use it it makes my skin feel very smooth. It is very easy to use and smells like a dream. It is very affordable and I can find it anywhere. I could even use it as a face wash it is sooo mazing. I love it overall it smalls fresh and I would recoment it.
Laila M.
North Miami Beach, FL
Very clean and the packaging is cute for the bathroom. Great product! Would definitely recommend.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?