BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Allison W.
Huber Heights, OH
This soap makes my hands super soft! I bought it at my local grocery store and I will never buy another hand soap. When I use it, I can notice that it's really cleaning my hands great. It is unlike any other hand soap. I recommend this product to all of my friends and family because I love it so much.
Nicole D.
Rogers, MN
This soap is so refreshing, my fiance who hates anything scented still LOVES this soap. It's the only thing i can buy that he will actually use. My son has SPD and he's pretty sensitive to smells too but this is mild enough for him as well. 5 stars, I hope they never ever discontinue this product.
Aerie A.
San Jose, CA
This is one of my favorite soaps for our bathrooms, for sure. Target usually has a good assortment of scents, and I like quite a few of them. They seem to get things sparkly clean, though it's fairly comparable to the Bath & Body Works soaps I also purchase. All in all, it's a decent enough soap.
Sydney K.
Charleston, SC
This is my absolute favorite method smell! I live in Charleston so I prefer everything to smell like the ocean. Usually i'm not a fan of overwhelming perfume-y scents, but this one is just perfect. The container design is nice too. I don't feel like i have to put it in a separate soap dispenser.
I have a septic system and worry about using antibacterial soaps but other gel soaps don't leave a clean feeling. I find them overly "moisturizing." This is my favorite hand soap. It feels very clean without drying my skin and I don't worry about what it does to my septic or to the environment.
Jhalí A.
San Antonio, TX
Compared to the foam version of this handsoap, I personally prefer this gel hand wash because I feel like it really cleans my hands, it has a nice aroma, and lasts longer than the foam. The foam version gives me the feeling that I'm not using enough, and therefore I run out of handsoap faster.
Alaina G.
Evans, GA
There are only a few products that I truly trust to hand-wash my son's baby bottles with, and this is one of them! This soap is made with naturally derived ingredients to keep things as organic as possible. This is definitely my favorite, trusted soap! In my opinion, it should be yours too!
Jenna B.
This is a staple at our home! The fresh, clean smell is refreshing without being overbearing or having that chemical perfume smell. The price is reasonable but, of course, is on the higher side in comparison to the other brands. We think the alternative is well worth the price difference.
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
This is a staple in our household; the fragrance is light and not overpowering. We love that this has the cleaning and foaming power of traditional handwashes, yet doesn't have triclosan. Also love that refill bags are sold so you don't need to waste packaging! Great value; hands down.
Stevie M.
Owensboro, KY
This is my favorite hand soap for the kitchen. I love the simple smell as I don't care for sweet or intense smells in the kitchen while I cook. I love the cleanliness of it as well as the environmental standpoint of the Method brand. Have I mentioned it's super cheap at target as well?
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?