Method Sea Minerals Gel Hand Wash 12 oz - 3 pk

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Jhalí A.
San Antonio, TX
Compared to the foam version of this handsoap, I personally prefer this gel hand wash because I feel like it really cleans my hands, it has a nice aroma, and lasts longer than the foam. The foam version gives me the feeling that I'm not using enough, and therefore I run out of handsoap faster.
Sydney K.
Charleston, SC
This is my absolute favorite method smell! I live in Charleston so I prefer everything to smell like the ocean. Usually i'm not a fan of overwhelming perfume-y scents, but this one is just perfect. The container design is nice too. I don't feel like i have to put it in a separate soap dispenser.
Alaina G.
Evans, GA
There are only a few products that I truly trust to hand-wash my son's baby bottles with, and this is one of them! This soap is made with naturally derived ingredients to keep things as organic as possible. This is definitely my favorite, trusted soap! In my opinion, it should be yours too!
Jenna B.
This is a staple at our home! The fresh, clean smell is refreshing without being overbearing or having that chemical perfume smell. The price is reasonable but, of course, is on the higher side in comparison to the other brands. We think the alternative is well worth the price difference.
Jessica E.
Bedford, TX
We keep our house stocked with method hand soap at all times. It is all we use. All of their hand soaps smell great and I love the refill bags so I can use my glass hand soap dispensers and stay more environmentally friendly. I've turned all of my family and friends into method fans.
Stevie M.
Owensboro, KY
This is my favorite hand soap for the kitchen. I love the simple smell as I don't care for sweet or intense smells in the kitchen while I cook. I love the cleanliness of it as well as the environmental standpoint of the Method brand. Have I mentioned it's super cheap at target as well?
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
This is a staple in our household; the fragrance is light and not overpowering. We love that this has the cleaning and foaming power of traditional handwashes, yet doesn't have triclosan. Also love that refill bags are sold so you don't need to waste packaging! Great value; hands down.
Andrea A.
There are three main reasons that I buy Method products. First, I like the different scents that are available. Second, I think the bottles are really aesthetically appealing. And third, I like that many of the products have refills available. This cuts down on waste, which is really important to me. That's why I don't mind spending a little more on Method products, and will continue to buy them.
Ashley G.
This hand soap smells SO good. I first used this at a family member's house and I liked it so much I went out and got it myself. I prefer a gel to foam more than a straight foam formula so this worked perfectly. My only minor complaint is that if left my hands feeling a little dry.
Ali L.
Claremont, CA
My favorite Method handsoap is Sea Minerals. I love the teardrop bottle, it goes well with all of our decor, and I can pick it up whenever I'm at Target. It does everything I want a hand soap to do - cleanses without being harse, smells nice and light, doesn't stain the sink.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?