BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Kelsey K.
Waco, TX
Doesn't smell as good as other hand washes I've used, but my hands feel clean and fresh afterwards.
Megan K.
Smells great: clean and fresh. Isnt the most moisturizing hand soap, but doesn't dry my hands out.
Jennifer L.
Oldsmar, FL
Love the smell and the fact that there are no harmful Ingredients! Left my hands feeling soft too.
Ali S.
I don't usually get the 3 pack, but this hand wash works well and I have bought it multiple times.
Livia M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this hand soap.
Smells really good and doesn't dry you hands.
You won't regret purchasing it.
Sarah A.
I love this brand. The soap leaves my hands very smooth and clean and definetely smells refreshing
Jayden T.
Minneapolis, MN
Soft and refreshing smell, gentle, and non irritating. I love this soap, perfect for the bathroom.
Laila M.
North Miami Beach, FL
Very clean and the packaging is cute for the bathroom. Great product! Would definitely recommend.
Jean P.
Santa Cruz, CA
This scent is mild, not overwhelming, and not too perfume-y for those that are sensitive or men!
Linoshka B.
Lake Ariel, PA
Great smell.... gentle on hands and triclosan free. I have them in all my bathrooms and kitchen!
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?