BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Emely P.
It is a really good product. My hands don't feel dry anymore. I have used for 7 months and it is great!
Madeline G.
Waukesha , WI
Works great and smells amazing. Always a good price and the packaging looks nice on your bathroom sink.
blair c.
Foams nicely, smells good. I like to see the bright color in the clear vessel. I purchase it at Target.
Jessica L.
Gastonia, NC
I love the soft scent of this have soap. I wash my hands a million times a day and it leaves them soft.
Drea D.
Kansas City, MO
I love method soaps. One because they are cheap and second because of their impact on the environment.
Addie H.
I use this soap pretty frequently it has a nice scent yet not to strong. It feels nice on your hands.
niki w.
Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA
Fresh and clean every time. Not sticky yet lathers easily. Leaves a nice scent for a long time after.
Regan B.
I use a number of method products. This smells great and leaves my hands clean. Purchased from target
Somer K.
Not really sure how much you can say about a hand wash but it gets the job done and cleans my hands!
Johnnie M.
Waynesburg, PA
Pump was broken but love the smell. Easy to use and has a natural smell as opposed to a soapy smell.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?