BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Erika R.
Valencia
Love love love this soap ! Smells so so good and keeps my hand feeling good as well ! Only use this brand !
Great fresh scent, cleansing, and all natural! Perfect to keep in any bathroom or next to the kitchen sink!
Gets your hands nice and clean, smells good, not slimy. Color is not off putting. And cute I like packaging
Lizzy R.
I really like the handwash. The Method brand is one I really like and I love the clean scent of this soap.
Sarah H.
These soaps always smell so fresh! Definitely one of the brands I look for when I am in the need for soap.
Helen K.
I love the scent of this hand wash it is amazing and invigorating. I recommend it to my family and friends
Linnea M.
Denver, CO
A very lovely sent. Makes your hands feel very clean and refreshed. The soap does not make the hands dry.
Jessica D.
Leavenworth
I Love the smell. Its a nice oceany scent and leaves your hands feeling cleaning without drying them out.
Emily K.
Alpharetta, GA
This smells amazing and feels even better. It's easy to find refills and I love the quality of the brand
Courtney E.
Traverse City, MI
LOVE IT!! Smells great and it's vegan which is awesome. There really isn't anything bad to say about it.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?