BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Claire H.
This wash smells super good and doesn't dry your hands out, affordable but there are cheaper options at the store.
BbyJay G.
Irvine
At first I didn't really like it but then I notice how my skin started to feel after a week I fell in love .....
Dani C.
Charlotte , NC
Fresh scented. Works well for general hand washing. If handling meats I would duggedt something with more oomph!
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
Love the scent. For the price, I always purchase the foaming because it lasts longer. I love this brand though!
Chelsea H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
A great product for a great price, and I love that their packaging is all recycled. Plus great seasonal scents.
JuJu G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Cleans well, and smells great! Loved that I can get refills for this at target and it doesn't dry out my skin.
Toni L.
Sudbury, MA
Has a nice light and fresh scent. I like that it's natural with no harsh chemicals, would deffinately recommend
Somya A.
This hand wash is superb!!
Loved the fresh scent.
Leaves the hand feeling soft to touch
Absoultely loved itūüĎć
Tracey D.
Cleveland, OH
Love the scent of this and that there is very little waste that you cannot use when the level is near empty.
Sarah H.
These soaps always smell so fresh! Definitely one of the brands I look for when I am in the need for soap.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?