BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Claire H.
This wash smells super good and doesn't dry your hands out, affordable but there are cheaper options at the store.
Dani C.
Charlotte , NC
Fresh scented. Works well for general hand washing. If handling meats I would duggedt something with more oomph!
BbyJay G.
Irvine
At first I didn't really like it but then I notice how my skin started to feel after a week I fell in love .....
Meagan B.
New Lebanon, OH
My favorite ever! Got this only to match my bathroom, and have been buying it ever since. The smell is so fresh.
Noor S.
Allen, TX
Good, they wash your hands 😂 But I would find something a bit more moisturizing so your hands don't feel so dry.
Chelsea H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
A great product for a great price, and I love that their packaging is all recycled. Plus great seasonal scents.
Toni L.
Sudbury, MA
Has a nice light and fresh scent. I like that it's natural with no harsh chemicals, would deffinately recommend
JuJu G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Cleans well, and smells great! Loved that I can get refills for this at target and it doesn't dry out my skin.
Somya A.
This hand wash is superb!!
Loved the fresh scent.
Leaves the hand feeling soft to touch
Absoultely loved it👍
Tracey D.
Cleveland, OH
Love the scent of this and that there is very little waste that you cannot use when the level is near empty.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?