BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
amy r.
I really love method hand soaps. They smell great, they are reasonably priced and I love the bottle on the countertop!
Cole N.
Dublin, CA
Great scent and it doesn't seem to disappear as quick as other brands. Love th feel
Of my skin after using this soap.
Chavaleh C.
Kennesaw, GA
I love the ozone-y odor this hand soap has. It leaves me smelling fresh and the scent lingers but isn't overpowering.
Kiersta B.
Fairfax, VA
I love this stuff! It has a nice sudsing action, it's pretty cheap, smells good, and works. It's also not too drying.
Michelle W.
Greensboro, NC
I love it. Smells nice, feels nice. Just right. The plus is that it's chemical free. Only thing is it's a bit pricey.
Briana S.
Renton, WA
You get a lot more soap than other brands and even though it is scented, it doesn't break my skin out when I use it.
Katie H.
Schaumburg, IL
Great to have in the kitchen when you need to quick wash your hands after cooking, cleaning, etc. Can buy at Target!
Caitlin H.
This is my absolute favorite scent of the method hand soaps. If you can find it on sale then definitely pick one up.
Amber R.
Hermitage, PA
Love this hand soap! It's gentle and the scent is not overpowering. As a bonus, the bottle looks pretty on my sink!
Kaitlyn B.
Alexandria, VA
This soap smells so good and it cleans without drying your hands. It's also a really great value for what you pay.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?