BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Tiffany R.
Missoula, MT
This is a nice gentle hand wash with a pleasant scent and an attractive packaging option. It looks nice next to the sink!
Hannah B.
Raleigh
First of all, I buy this soap because the packaging looks so good. I have never been disappointed with the soap formula.
Method products are wonderful! I enjoy using this hand wash for every day use. My hands are left feeling clean and fresh.
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
I absolutely love this brand and the hand soap! I bought it online at target. It smells amazing and lathers up nicely.
Sara P.
Keeps your hands smooth and not dried out. I love soap and look. Would say for the price you are getting a great soapūüėč
Sherry T.
Marietta, GA
I really love all of the Method Products that I have used. The Method Sea Minerals Gel Hand Wash was awesome. LOVE IT!
Arlyn G.
Great product. Does not have added toxins. It's made naturally to cause a foam. Hands feel thoroughly clean after use.
Colleen F.
Great hand wash. It doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy. This soap smells great and the price is fantastic as well.
amy r.
I really love method hand soaps. They smell great, they are reasonably priced and I love the bottle on the countertop!
Kiersta B.
Fairfax, VA
I love this stuff! It has a nice sudsing action, it's pretty cheap, smells good, and works. It's also not too drying.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?