BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Nicole F.
Started using nine months ago and it is great! Several smells, nice price and you can find almost everywhere you go. Great deal!
Nicole N.
Kirkland, WA
Method soap is great, it doesn't dry my hands out which is great since I am always washing my hands with a new baby in the house.
Samantha O.
It had a really nice subtle smell and cleaned my hands really well. I like that method is less harsh than more commercial brands.
Rebecca G.
Visalia, CA
These hand washes are great for my sensitive skin and feel very purifying. The harsher scents don't do so well for me personally
Dale Z.
Great fragrance. Earthy scent that leaves hands and face feeling fresh and clean. Now purchase the refill bags and love them.
Sophie S.
Merritt Is, FL
This product smells amazing
Does its job of washing your hands and method does not use harsh chemicals which is always good.
Sophia P.
Lemont, IL
Love the scent and how nice my hands feel after washing! Used this for years now, huge fan and my boyfriend even loves it!
Cynthia C.
Greenwich, CT
This hand wash has a very nice clean fresh scent, and leaves your hands feeling clean without any residue left afterwards.
Angela B.
Dayton, OH
I love method hand washes, they smell fantastic and really cleanse my hands. I like that they are more gental on my skin
Sierra R.
Dalton, GA
Soap seems to work fine and the smell is heavenly. It economical and my husband and two sons don't mind using it either.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?