BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Method Sea Minerals Gel Hand Wash 12 oz - 3 pk
Method products are wonderful! I enjoy using this hand wash for every day use. My hands are left feeling clean and fresh.
Tiffany R.
Missoula, MT
This is a nice gentle hand wash with a pleasant scent and an attractive packaging option. It looks nice next to the sink!
Sierra R.
Dalton, GA
Soap seems to work fine and the smell is heavenly. It economical and my husband and two sons don't mind using it either.
Angela B.
Dayton, OH
I love method hand washes, they smell fantastic and really cleanse my hands. I like that they are more gental on my skin
Hannah B.
Raleigh
First of all, I buy this soap because the packaging looks so good. I have never been disappointed with the soap formula.
Colleen F.
Great hand wash. It doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy. This soap smells great and the price is fantastic as well.
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
I absolutely love this brand and the hand soap! I bought it online at target. It smells amazing and lathers up nicely.
Arlyn G.
Great product. Does not have added toxins. It's made naturally to cause a foam. Hands feel thoroughly clean after use.
Sherry T.
Marietta, GA
I really love all of the Method Products that I have used. The Method Sea Minerals Gel Hand Wash was awesome. LOVE IT!
Sara P.
Keeps your hands smooth and not dried out. I love soap and look. Would say for the price you are getting a great soap😋
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?