Method Sea Minerals Gel Hand Wash 12 oz - 3 pk

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Anastasia M.
Seattle, WA
I always get method for the fragrance! Does the job of a good hand soap with a refreshing smell on your hands at a reasonable price.
Ramona F.
This smells so good! Rinses clean and actually gets the grease off of my hubby a hands ( he's a mechanic). This is a great product!!!
Malorie K.
Virginia Beach, VA
I highly recommend this hand wash for anyone who is looking for a soap that leaves your hands feeling clean as well as moisturized!
Jennifer W.
Saint Augustine, FL
Easy to keep in the kitchen and the bathroom, the smell doesn't linger and each bottle lasts for a fair amount of time. Good value.
Alia O.
Maple Shade, NJ
Love the smell of method soap, Makes my hands feel so clean and smells so good. I always buy this soap from target. very effective.
Tal A.
I have this in the bathroom near my sink and I already need to buy more because I'm using it up so quickly because it's so amazing
Shailly S.
Rockaway, NJ
So gentle for harsh winters also. this is a must in my household. nice smell and clean feel
would highly recommend and repurchase.
Rebecca G.
Visalia, CA
These hand washes are great for my sensitive skin and feel very purifying. The harsher scents don't do so well for me personally
Samantha O.
It had a really nice subtle smell and cleaned my hands really well. I like that method is less harsh than more commercial brands.
Nicole N.
Kirkland, WA
Method soap is great, it doesn't dry my hands out which is great since I am always washing my hands with a new baby in the house.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?