BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Alley G.
Sterling, VA
I love this scent! I use the hand wash and the dish soap. My hands never dry out and stay smooth. I bought at target. Always affordable.
IRENE G.
Ashburn, VA
SMELLS LIKE A DAY AT THE BEACH. FRESH, CLEAN AND THE SALTY AIR. EVERY TIME GUESTS COME OVER THEY ALWAYS COMMENT ON HOW MUCH THEY LOVE IT!
Leah B.
Brighton, MA
I am sensitive to most fragrances but was delightfully pleased with the fragrance of this soap! It is also great to buy the refill packs.
Kathryn S.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love the scent! Also the product lasts so long which makes it a great value for the price. I like these better than Meyers.
Faith F.
Dover, DE
I love Method hand soap, sea minerals is my favorite. It's not harsh and it's just what I need to make my hands smell and feel perfect.
Grace S.
Leaves my hands feeling soft! I love the smell of it, because it's fresh and beachy! I also love the amount of product you get from it!
Francesca C.
Oviedo, FL
Absolutely love this soap. Can't live without it. Smells amazing and feels clean. Doesn't dry your hands out and I love the packaging.
Lisa S.
West Monroe, LA
This brand of soap is so great! This particular scent is crisp and refreshing. Method has Always been a brand that I enjoy purchasing.
Madeline S.
This hand soap has a nice smell to it, creates suds easily, and leaves hands feeling clean. The bottle design is modern and attractive.
Trina K.
Hagerstown, MD
I love the scent on this product. It really keeps your skin clean without drying out at all. For the price you honestly can't beat it.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?