BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Katie C.
This is my favorite hand wash ever! I find it cleans well and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry. The scent is also very fresh and clean smelling.
Aliya C.
Rohnert Park, CA
This hand soap has a pleasant smell and cleans my hands very well. I also love ho this brand has many different dents that are not over powering.
Alexandra S.
Rowley, MA
Smells very clean and fresh and cleans well. I usually prefer a soap that is more hydrating for my extra dry skin but this does clean very well.
House of M.
I love the smell of this soap. It doesn't really offer any moisturizing aspects, but it cleans your hands does the job and smells very nice.
Sarah G.
Atlanta, GA
Once you go Method you never go back! This soap not only has the best, clean smell, it doesn't dry out your hands like many other brands do.
Danielle S.
Taylor, PA
Methods sea minerals hand soap smells great. I love having this in the kitchen and bathroom. Does not seem to dry my hands out as quickly.
Mary Jo C.
Newark, NY
I'm slowly switching to the foaming style of Method, but the scent if this is amazing. Not overwhelming. It doesn't fight with the senses!
Rochelle T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Nice smell, leaves hands clean and not overly dry. Great lather. Sometimes I use it as a body wash if I'm totally out of my other stuff.
Kathy M.
This hand soap is great. Doesn't dry out your skin and leaves your hands smelling great. The scent is not over powering, it's very mild.
Stephanie C.
Norwalk, CA
I Love the smell of this hand wash. The look of the bottle is a plus, looks great in the bathroom and in the kitchen. Gets the job done!
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?