BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Leah B.
Brighton, MA
I am sensitive to most fragrances but was delightfully pleased with the fragrance of this soap! It is also great to buy the refill packs.
Stephanie C.
Norwalk, CA
I Love the smell of this hand wash. The look of the bottle is a plus, looks great in the bathroom and in the kitchen. Gets the job done!
Kathryn S.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love the scent! Also the product lasts so long which makes it a great value for the price. I like these better than Meyers.
Rochelle T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Nice smell, leaves hands clean and not overly dry. Great lather. Sometimes I use it as a body wash if I'm totally out of my other stuff.
Alley G.
Sterling, VA
I love this scent! I use the hand wash and the dish soap. My hands never dry out and stay smooth. I bought at target. Always affordable.
Kathy M.
This hand soap is great. Doesn't dry out your skin and leaves your hands smelling great. The scent is not over powering, it's very mild.
Faith F.
Dover, DE
I love Method hand soap, sea minerals is my favorite. It's not harsh and it's just what I need to make my hands smell and feel perfect.
Grace S.
Leaves my hands feeling soft! I love the smell of it, because it's fresh and beachy! I also love the amount of product you get from it!
Madeline S.
This hand soap has a nice smell to it, creates suds easily, and leaves hands feeling clean. The bottle design is modern and attractive.
Lisa S.
West Monroe , LA
This brand of soap is so great! This particular scent is crisp and refreshing. Method has Always been a brand that I enjoy purchasing.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?