BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Vera H.
Love Method handwashes, especially the clean scent of 'sea minerals.' I love the lavender scent too and have been alternating between the 2 for years.
Jourdan M.
Vancouver, WA
Smells so delightful AND doesn't dry out my sensitive skin. The scent isn't too strong, and only lasts on the skin for a few minutes, which I love.
Katie C.
This is my favorite hand wash ever! I find it cleans well and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry. The scent is also very fresh and clean smelling.
It has a very nice scent. Refreshing on hands. We keep it at the kitchen counter and and even in the bathroom. Makes washing hands more enjoyable.
Aliya C.
Rohnert Park, CA
This hand soap has a pleasant smell and cleans my hands very well. I also love ho this brand has many different dents that are not over powering.
Alexandra S.
Rowley, MA
Smells very clean and fresh and cleans well. I usually prefer a soap that is more hydrating for my extra dry skin but this does clean very well.
Sarah G.
Atlanta, GA
Once you go Method you never go back! This soap not only has the best, clean smell, it doesn't dry out your hands like many other brands do.
House of M.
I love the smell of this soap. It doesn't really offer any moisturizing aspects, but it cleans your hands does the job and smells very nice.
Mary Jo C.
Newark, NY
I'm slowly switching to the foaming style of Method, but the scent if this is amazing. Not overwhelming. It doesn't fight with the senses!
IRENE G.
Ashburn, VA
SMELLS LIKE A DAY AT THE BEACH. FRESH, CLEAN AND THE SALTY AIR. EVERY TIME GUESTS COME OVER THEY ALWAYS COMMENT ON HOW MUCH THEY LOVE IT!
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?