BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Rebecca S.
Piscataway, NJ
I have to say that I absolutely love Method foaming hand soaps. Ever since the first time we bought it and I made a mess in my kitchen sink, I was hooked. It works well, doesn't leave a slimy residue, and it comes in a visually pleasing and fun bottle. However, the downside to this for me was the scent. I'm susceptible to headaches from certain fragrances (think febreze fresh linen) and this did that to me a bit. That said, if you don't have this problem, go for it.
Jhonie M.
These soaps get the job done! They don't have an extremely strong smell, they come in large packs, and it is possible to by a refill bag instead of just throwing away the plastic dispensers when they run out. I appreciate the method brand and I like that these soaps don't contain triclosan because I am trying to limit my exposure to it.
Mackenzie P.
Akron, OH
I just started using Method products about a year ago. They are biodegradable, come in a variety of scents, and are easy to find on the ground and online. I just finished a bottle of the gel hand wash and fell in love. I have very sensitive skin and soaps usually dry me out. Not the case with method. The product suds beautifully, leaving your hands clean, moisturized, and smelling fresh. The scent is also available in dish soap. I highly recommend it!
Regina K.
Los Angeles, CA
This is usually my go-to hand wash. Love the whole Method brand and all of their products. Simple, modern aesthetics and good quality products. It is a trustworthy brand and I love the smell of this soap in particular! Very clean, fresh scent- nothing crazy or overpowering. Big plus is that it doesn't dry out my sensitive hands!
Stephanie N.
El Monte, CA
I have very sensitive skin. Harsh chemicals leave my hands feeling dry and my knuckles cracked. I have used Method cleaning products in the past and thought about giving these a try. I had high expectations and this hand wash definitely met my expectations. My hands feel clean but not dry at all. Would highly recommend.
Elaine F.
Arlington , TX
Methods's Sea Mineral hand wash has a really nice scent and doesn't leave your hands feeling dry after which is nice considering I have dry hands. I like the modern design and value packs always give you more bang for your buck. Especially considering they're pricey compared to other national brands. I would buy again
Jenna F.
Raleigh, NC
Smells AMAZING and cleans my hands without drying them out. I actually do not buy this version of the product, I buy the refill pack to fill up my own dispenser. I bought this item at Target, and the refill pack is very easy to use and to transfer into a new container. Would definitely buy this product again!
Katelyn H.
Denton, TX
I love Method products! They smell amazing and they last for so long - I use the gel hand wash every wash and they literally lasted me a whole year. I buy Method products at Target, but I may no longer buy because I've heard Method tests on animals. If they did not, I would buy every one of their products.
Bethannie R.
Absolutely smells amazing and leaves your hands feeling clean! I love that they are cruelty free! I have some in my bathroom and at my kitchen sink. Not too expensive and easy to find--my local Target sells it. I recommend it 100%, especially to those who are looking for cruelty free hygiene products!
Nicole D.
Rogers, MN
This soap is so refreshing, my fiance who hates anything scented still LOVES this soap. It's the only thing i can buy that he will actually use. My son has SPD and he's pretty sensitive to smells too but this is mild enough for him as well. 5 stars, I hope they never ever discontinue this product.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?