BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Mervat S.
Clovis, CA
Great product without triclosan which is horrible for you and you should steer clear of! This product is a healthier alternative and can be found at Target and most grocery stores. It smells good and a little goes a long way. When you buy the refills it makes it an awesome deal and as long as you dilute it, it will last for months!
Regina K.
Los Angeles, CA
This is usually my go-to hand wash. Love the whole Method brand and all of their products. Simple, modern aesthetics and good quality products. It is a trustworthy brand and I love the smell of this soap in particular! Very clean, fresh scent- nothing crazy or overpowering. Big plus is that it doesn't dry out my sensitive hands!
Stephanie N.
El Monte, CA
I have very sensitive skin. Harsh chemicals leave my hands feeling dry and my knuckles cracked. I have used Method cleaning products in the past and thought about giving these a try. I had high expectations and this hand wash definitely met my expectations. My hands feel clean but not dry at all. Would highly recommend.
Stephanie C.
Bought the refill of this and LOVE LOVE LOVE Method! It has a nice subtle scent, nothing too overpowering. Its effective without being too harsh on the skin and drying out your hands, which is very important as we have a daughter who suffers from allergies on contact, so we are constantly washing our hands all day long.
Elaine F.
Arlington , TX
Methods's Sea Mineral hand wash has a really nice scent and doesn't leave your hands feeling dry after which is nice considering I have dry hands. I like the modern design and value packs always give you more bang for your buck. Especially considering they're pricey compared to other national brands. I would buy again
Steph T.
Cupertino, CA
Method is great. I've heard that the company is very environmentally conscious, which is why I was interested in the first place. I have had to refill my old bottle with their Waterfall refill and it is fantastic! It is water soluble so it doesn't stick to the side of the sink like many other liquid soaps do.
Jenna F.
Raleigh, NC
Smells AMAZING and cleans my hands without drying them out. I actually do not buy this version of the product, I buy the refill pack to fill up my own dispenser. I bought this item at Target, and the refill pack is very easy to use and to transfer into a new container. Would definitely buy this product again!
Katelyn H.
Denton, TX
I love Method products! They smell amazing and they last for so long - I use the gel hand wash every wash and they literally lasted me a whole year. I buy Method products at Target, but I may no longer buy because I've heard Method tests on animals. If they did not, I would buy every one of their products.
Pallavi G.
Culver City, CA
This method hand wash you can buy it from Target. And If I am not mistaken, it is available on amazon too. It is affordable. Comes in very good shapes of bottle. Refills are also available. You can get rid of the old bottles if you want or you can just continue using it for some more time. Good product.
Allison W.
Huber Heights, OH
This soap makes my hands super soft! I bought it at my local grocery store and I will never buy another hand soap. When I use it, I can notice that it's really cleaning my hands great. It is unlike any other hand soap. I recommend this product to all of my friends and family because I love it so much.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?