BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Kesia P.
Staten Island, NY
I love this foaming wash. It smells amazing. Leaves skin very soft. Doesn't dry my hands out. It lasts for a very long time. Definitely want to try other scents.
Angelina D.

I love the scent and feel of this hand wash! Though I am slightly in love with most of Method's product line, this is definitely one of my favorites. It doesn't dry the skin on my hands out as much as other washes, and the scent is wonderful.
Hannah L.
I love the scent of this product... it leaves my hands smelling great and feeling clean! I would definitely recommend this product and this company to a friend.
Emily W.
Los Angeles, CA
This hand soap has a great fresh smell. My hands feel clean and not greasy. Also this soap lasts for a while since you only need to use a little with each wash.
Halle M.
This hand wash smells amazing! It's not over-drying, but it definitely makes my hands feel clean after washing with it. I love that it's not tested on animals.
Nikia L.
Kingston
Great smell really cool bottle and make your hands soft after washing and drying them in love love love this product love it ebem,lot in the pomegranate scent
Nicole C.
Method is my go to hand soap, due to it's naturally derived ingredients and fresh scent. I wash my hands very often and it is effective and gentle on my skin.
Isabelle F.
Huntsville, AL
Smells great and leaves your hands moisturized! Above average prices, but the bottle design is attractive and fits most bathrooms. Easy to use, simple pump.
Jillian M.
El Cajon, CA
Awesome soap. Good, clean, fresh smell. Nice clean feeling after using as well. Can dry your hands out, but overall, a great soap. Love all method products!!
Evie T.
Haslett, MI
In my household we use METHOD everything, dish soap hand soap and laundry soap! I like how they all smell but the sea minerals would have to be my favorite!
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?