BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Jillian M.
El Cajon, CA
Awesome soap. Good, clean, fresh smell. Nice clean feeling after using as well. Can dry your hands out, but overall, a great soap. Love all method products!!
Isabelle F.
Huntsville, AL
Smells great and leaves your hands moisturized! Above average prices, but the bottle design is attractive and fits most bathrooms. Easy to use, simple pump.
Evie T.
Haslett, MI
In my household we use METHOD everything, dish soap hand soap and laundry soap! I like how they all smell but the sea minerals would have to be my favorite!
Banesa S.
Franklin, TN
Okay seriously can't get enough of this stuff. It smells great. I would recommend it if you are looking for something new to try out. Go out and buy this!
Danielle C.
San Diego, CA
I love this natural hand soap, it also comes in a large refill bag which reduces the use of plastic. It smells super clean and doesn't dry out your hands.
Ashley S.
Indianapolis, IN
Great smell and gentle for my sensitive skin. The 3pk is a great deal when stocking up at Target. Even comes with refillable so the bottle can be re-used.
Tone K.
Marshall , VA
Smells out of this world if you love ocean scents. I make sure to always have it on hand for out guest bathroom. Leaves hands clean and amazing smelling.
audrey e.
Redondo Beach, CA
Love Method! Just about ANY scent they do is wonderful. As silly as it sounds - I typically match the Method scent to the color scheme/theme of the room.
Cortney Z.
Seattle, WA
Love how this hand wash smells like the sea. Reminds me of summer vacations on the East Coast. Spending all day boogie boarding and making sand castles.
Anthea W.
Oakland Gardens, NY
The smell is so over powering. Whenever I wash my hands with this they smell terrible for 30 minutes. Otherwise lathers nicely and gets the jog done👍🏼
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?