BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Melissa R.
Bossier city, La
This soap smells amazing. It leaves your hands soft and smooth. Highly recommend trying this. The bag refils are great so you don't always have to rebuy the bottle.
Sarah M.
Poughkeepsie
Absolutely love this product. Gentle on hands, smells amazing and lasts longer than other hand soaps because you don't need to use a lot. Don't mind paying for it.
Myriam P. C.
San Antonio, TX
I was shopping at target and was in need of hand soap I found that method was on sale and bought it, ever since I have bought method and I love it! great smell!!!
Leslie P.
Kansas City, MO
Our family uses this hand soap. My husband has eczema so it's the only hand soap that doesn't make him break out. We like it because it is relatively scent-free.
Kesia P.
Staten Island, NY
I love this foaming wash. It smells amazing. Leaves skin very soft. Doesn't dry my hands out. It lasts for a very long time. Definitely want to try other scents.
Hannah L.
I love the scent of this product... it leaves my hands smelling great and feeling clean! I would definitely recommend this product and this company to a friend.
Emily W.
Los Angeles, CA
This hand soap has a great fresh smell. My hands feel clean and not greasy. Also this soap lasts for a while since you only need to use a little with each wash.
Halle M.
This hand wash smells amazing! It's not over-drying, but it definitely makes my hands feel clean after washing with it. I love that it's not tested on animals.
Nicole C.
Method is my go to hand soap, due to it's naturally derived ingredients and fresh scent. I wash my hands very often and it is effective and gentle on my skin.
Nikia L.
Kingston
Great smell really cool bottle and make your hands soft after washing and drying them in love love love this product love it ebem,lot in the pomegranate scent
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?