BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
summer b.
San Marcos, TX
I adore method products. I especially enjoy their hand soaps. They are not sticky and leave my hands feeling clean. They are reasonable in price and I like the ingredients.
Rachel E.
Does not dry out my hands like typical hand soap does! Normally I am unable to use most hand soap without piling on the lotion afterwards, but with this I do not need to
Sarah A.
Atlanta, GA
Great smelling and excellent soap. I keep it in my kitchen to go along with my Method dish soap. Cleans as well as more expensive brands and the scent is just as strong.
Regina E.
Phoenixville, PA
This is one of my favorite hand washes. It does not have a strong smell and rinses clean. We buy this regularly and recommend bother the brand and this particular scent.
Otavio T.
The scent is so fresh and it leaves a cool feeling on your hands. All of that is just a plus seeing as it is a great hand soap and doesn't dry out ou fingers or wrists.
Janeht F.
I love the brand of hand wash soap! Pours out the right amount and leaves your has really soft! It smalls good and it last you a very long time! Totally recommend it
Danna P.
El Paso, TX
I really like the smell of the product and overall results but it does not moisturize my hands and I usually like for hand washes to leave my hands soft and smooth.
It cleans your hands pretty well, it is kinda like all the other soaps though. It is easy to use, I bought it at shoppers. It compares to similar to other products.
Myriam P. C.
San Antonio, TX
I was shopping at target and was in need of hand soap I found that method was on sale and bought it, ever since I have bought method and I love it! great smell!!!
Laura R.
Fair Oaks, CA
I prefer to use gel hand soap in the kitchen and method always gets it done. This brand leaves my hands feelings clean and soft without any heavy smell or dryness.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?