BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
PAM S.
Atwater, MN
I love anything method! Its long lasting, gentleness, and ingredients are what I value most. Also the price point is very affordable. It met all expectations, and is very easy to use.
Lucie P.
Groton, CT
Great smelling soap. It's not drying to my hands. I love smelling my hands after using it. I've also given a bottle to one of my girlfriends who like it so much. Very affordable soap.
Savannah J.
Longmont, CO
More subtle smell than some of the other Method soaps and see aro work well. I originally picked it up because the color matched my bathroom, but was pleasantly surprised by the smell.
Caroline C.
Out of all the soap that I have used, Method is by far the best. I am satisfied with method as it doesn't irritate my hands after use, and leaves them clean and shiny.
jessica t.
Bremerton, WA
I LOVE THE SMELL! This soap keeps my hands so soft and smells like I'm at the beach on vacation. Who doesn't want to feel like they're on vacation every time they wash their hands?
Julie R.
San Francisco, CA
Wonderful smell. Leaves my hands feeling soft and clean without any residue. Method is a reliable brand and I appreciate their efforts to create products without harsh chemicals.
Tara H.
San Antonio, TX
This is my absolute favorite scent of all the method line of products. A tiny bit goes a long way and I don't have to worry about all the harsh chemicals used in other handsoaps.
Veronica J.
I love this soap. One pump is enough. The scent is light and not over the top. This brand has tons of scents to choose from. I do prefer the foaming soap over the regular liquid.
Maria R.
Rio Rico, AZ
Looooove it!!!!! Love how my hands feel.. Really clean.. Also i love the bottle (i don't know why) at the moment you see a method product you know its going to be good quality
member-a6b142c74
The shape of the container is cute and fits everywhere. It comes in3-pack and it's cheap. The odor it leaves after washing hand made u feel germ free and a very clean hands.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?