BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Regina E.
Phoenixville, PA
This is one of my favorite hand washes. It does not have a strong smell and rinses clean. We buy this regularly and recommend bother the brand and this particular scent.
Rachel E.
Does not dry out my hands like typical hand soap does! Normally I am unable to use most hand soap without piling on the lotion afterwards, but with this I do not need to
Otavio T.
The scent is so fresh and it leaves a cool feeling on your hands. All of that is just a plus seeing as it is a great hand soap and doesn't dry out ou fingers or wrists.
Caroline C.
Out of all the soap that I have used, Method is by far the best. I am satisfied with method as it doesn't irritate my hands after use, and leaves them clean and shiny.
Marsha P.
Wendell, NC
I buy this always in a bulk pack. I love this hand soap and the way it leaves my hands smelling afterwards. The price is great and the amount is a bang for your buck.
Lili T.
Austin, TX
I love method hand wash. however, i can't say all the different scents smell good. this one is pretty good, light and refreshing without a strong, overpowering odor.
Janeht F.
I love the brand of hand wash soap! Pours out the right amount and leaves your has really soft! It smalls good and it last you a very long time! Totally recommend it
Danna P.
El Paso, TX
I really like the smell of the product and overall results but it does not moisturize my hands and I usually like for hand washes to leave my hands soft and smooth.
It cleans your hands pretty well, it is kinda like all the other soaps though. It is easy to use, I bought it at shoppers. It compares to similar to other products.
Laura R.
Fair Oaks, CA
I prefer to use gel hand soap in the kitchen and method always gets it done. This brand leaves my hands feelings clean and soft without any heavy smell or dryness.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?