BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Brittany W.
Hands are much softer and smells like the beach love this hand wash this product makes me want to go to the beach its affordable and my hands are clean after using this highly recommend loved this hand soap
Clara M.
North Chili, NY
I LOVE the scent of Method Sea Minerals hand soap. I have bad allergies, so I have to buy things that do not smell too strong. This soap is one of my favorites because you get a subtle, yet fresh smell.
Cristiane M.
Yonkers, NY
I always keep this by my kitchen sink. Since the dishsoap always tends to dry out my hands.
I use it to wash my hands after washing dishes and my hands feel just amazing and smooth right away. Love it
Laura W.
Paxton, MA
This sent is THE best! I love method hand soap, it's always my go-to and I love the convenient and cost efficient refill bags! Always feel super clean after and I love how the scent lasts on my hands!
Karina M.
Miami Lakes, FL
First off - this scent is incredible. Isn't too overpowering, but it lingers for a few minutes after washing. I work with my hands, and this cleans them so well and doesn't make them feel stripped.
Lauren K.
Plantsville, Ct
Love this scent for the entire year! It is a scent that is suitable for men too! My husband is picky and does not like feminine scents and this is perfect for the both of us! Guests love it too.
Christi F.
Staten Island, NY
I absolutely love this hand wash. The smell is great, it cleans well and leaves my hands moisturized no matter how much I use it. I will continue to buy this product and have no complaints of it.
Jennifer B.
Edgewater, MD
By far my favorite hand wash! A little more expensive then others, but I love that its all natural and there are so many different fragrance options. Sea Minerals and Sweet Water are the best.
Connie J.
Milford, MI
With kids in the house, we go through a LOT of hand soap! I love method because it eliminates many of the more harsh ingredients....we purchase it at target, and it is an affordable price.
Kymberly H.
Temecula, CA
Only hand wash I actually buy. Not full of the funky stuff and gets your hands clean while smelling good but not over powering my hands with scents that can be annoying and over bearing
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?