BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Tara H.
San Antonio, TX
This is my absolute favorite scent of all the method line of products. A tiny bit goes a long way and I don't have to worry about all the harsh chemicals used in other handsoaps.
Leigh S.
Los Angeles, CA
Not my favorite of the Method scents, but still soft and lovely! I'm a fan of both hand and dish soaps from Method and the 3-packs are a great way to always have another on hand.
Maria R.
Rio Rico, AZ
Looooove it!!!!! Love how my hands feel.. Really clean.. Also i love the bottle (i don't know why) at the moment you see a method product you know its going to be good quality
Vincenza C.
Jacksonville
This hand wash is gentle but thorough and smells fresh and amazing. I use it in the kitchen where I often have greasy hands or have handled meat and it cleans both very well.
Anna S.
Denver, CO
My hands feel clean and refreshed after every wash. Great for in the kitchen or bathroom. They clean up messy hands quick and efficiently. The soap never dries out my hands!
member-a6b142c74
The shape of the container is cute and fits everywhere. It comes in3-pack and it's cheap. The odor it leaves after washing hand made u feel germ free and a very clean hands.
summer b.
San Marcos, TX
I adore method products. I especially enjoy their hand soaps. They are not sticky and leave my hands feeling clean. They are reasonable in price and I like the ingredients.
Tami M.
Honolulu, HI
I love all the flavors of Method hand wash. This one smells very fresh, not sweet. It leaves my hands feeling soft and doesn't dry out my skin even with frequent washing.
Sarah A.
Atlanta, GA
Great smelling and excellent soap. I keep it in my kitchen to go along with my Method dish soap. Cleans as well as more expensive brands and the scent is just as strong.
Regina E.
Phoenixville, PA
This is one of my favorite hand washes. It does not have a strong smell and rinses clean. We buy this regularly and recommend bother the brand and this particular scent.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?