BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Kymberly H.
Temecula, CA
Only hand wash I actually buy. Not full of the funky stuff and gets your hands clean while smelling good but not over powering my hands with scents that can be annoying and over bearing
Ella D.
Brighton, MA
I am a sucker for method products! This hand soap is probably one of their more "tranditional" smelling soaps, but it smells really good. After washing, your hands feel softer as well.
Savannah J.
Longmont, CO
More subtle smell than some of the other Method soaps and see aro work well. I originally picked it up because the color matched my bathroom, but was pleasantly surprised by the smell.
Susan D.
Olive Branch, MS
We love using method hand soap. It always smells phenomenal. I love that you can buy a refill of it as well. We use it in our foaming handsoap bottles and it's the perfect consistency.
PAM S.
Atwater, MN
I love anything method! Its long lasting, gentleness, and ingredients are what I value most. Also the price point is very affordable. It met all expectations, and is very easy to use.
Lucie P.
Groton, CT
Great smelling soap. It's not drying to my hands. I love smelling my hands after using it. I've also given a bottle to one of my girlfriends who like it so much. Very affordable soap.
jessica t.
Bremerton, Wa
I LOVE THE SMELL! This soap keeps my hands so soft and smells like I'm at the beach on vacation. Who doesn't want to feel like they're on vacation every time they wash their hands?
Leigh S.
Los Angeles, CA
Not my favorite of the Method scents, but still soft and lovely! I'm a fan of both hand and dish soaps from Method and the 3-packs are a great way to always have another on hand.
Julie R.
San Francisco, CA
Wonderful smell. Leaves my hands feeling soft and clean without any residue. Method is a reliable brand and I appreciate their efforts to create products without harsh chemicals.
Tara H.
San Antonio, TX
This is my absolute favorite scent of all the method line of products. A tiny bit goes a long way and I don't have to worry about all the harsh chemicals used in other handsoaps.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?