BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Lili T.
Austin, TX
I love method hand wash. however, i can't say all the different scents smell good. this one is pretty good, light and refreshing without a strong, overpowering odor.
Marsha P.
Wendell, NC
I buy this always in a bulk pack. I love this hand soap and the way it leaves my hands smelling afterwards. The price is great and the amount is a bang for your buck.
erin B.
Morrisville, PA
I love method liquid soaps- I use in all my bathrooms. My kids love the foaming now and I know they are getting clean, I got a new lemon smell for my kitchen that is the best- smells crisp and clean. I bought at Target
Sara G.
Hermosa Beach, CA
I love method soaps! They are really great at what they do- which is wash hands of course! The smell is always awesome no matter what scent. It is fresh and I look forward to washing my hands when I use this product!
Emma S.
This was my go-to for years. I like it and the scent doesn't give me a headache. It can be hard to find (most stores near me have maybe 2 scents in stock) and is a bit expensive but I really like their products!
Sarah M.
Poughkeepsie
Absolutely love this product. Gentle on hands, smells amazing and lasts longer than other hand soaps because you don't need to use a lot. Don't mind paying for it.
Melissa R.
Bossier city, La
This soap smells amazing. It leaves your hands soft and smooth. Highly recommend trying this. The bag refils are great so you don't always have to rebuy the bottle.
Merle D.
I haven't ever experienced soap like this! It makes washing your hands fun and long lasting. It's very effective and leaves a long lasting smell and comfort. I bought it from target and I couldn't be happier.
ashlyn g.
I love this hand soap because it's very natural and heavy things make my skin very itchy because it is so sensitive, this doesn't do that to my hands. It's my drying, it has a very nice scent and is very foamy
Leslie P.
Kansas City, MO
Our family uses this hand soap. My husband has eczema so it's the only hand soap that doesn't make him break out. We like it because it is relatively scent-free.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?