BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Jennifer B.
Edgewater, MD
By far my favorite hand wash! A little more expensive then others, but I love that its all natural and there are so many different fragrance options. Sea Minerals and Sweet Water are the best.
Courtney R.
I like the point of Method's products, but I'm not sure it justifies the price when compared with similar soaps. I don't think the product in and of itself is that outstanding or different.
Patti A.
I love method, it smells great, leaves my hands soft and clean plus its cruelty free. I cant ask for more. Its a little bit pricier than most soaps but I find the larger bottle lasts longer
Ronette B.
Baltimore, MD
Smells awesome and you get a clean wash to hands and yes its effective bacteria is not an issue very effective easy to use and not a lot is needed highly recommended affordable and worth it
Abby A.
This soap was my husbands pic for the scent and I couldn't agree more. It's great for both of us, we share our bathroom sink and I always try to find soaps that I think aren't too flowery.
Kate P.
I usually buy the refill packs to fill up my soap dispensers. It's much cheaper that way then buying new bottles every time. This hand wash is perfect. Smells good and makes me feel clean.
Connie J.
Milford, MI
With kids in the house, we go through a LOT of hand soap! I love method because it eliminates many of the more harsh ingredients....we purchase it at target, and it is an affordable price.
Alexandra B.
Thorndale, PA
Bought this scent because it matched my bathroom. Ended up smelling really good-- fresh, not overpowering and clean. Love environmental commitment and hunk it's well worth the extra $2-3.
Olivia T.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love the packaging and design of the bottle. It's modern and I don't mind having it on display. Also the scents are great and it is fairly affordable (a little pricey but not absurd).
Andrea M.
Woonsocket, RI
I'd never heard of method till I went to NC to visit my dad. He had one in every bathroom in the house and I absolutely love the scent. It is not expensive and a little goes a long way.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?