BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Vincenza C.
Jacksonville
This hand wash is gentle but thorough and smells fresh and amazing. I use it in the kitchen where I often have greasy hands or have handled meat and it cleans both very well.
Anna S.
Denver, CO
My hands feel clean and refreshed after every wash. Great for in the kitchen or bathroom. They clean up messy hands quick and efficiently. The soap never dries out my hands!
Tami M.
Honolulu, HI
I love all the flavors of Method hand wash. This one smells very fresh, not sweet. It leaves my hands feeling soft and doesn't dry out my skin even with frequent washing.
Natalie A.
South Gate, CA
Love the smell and feel of this product and I love the cruelty free aspect of it. Is relatively a tad more expensive than your leading brands but just knowing its cruelty free should leave you satisfied and happy with purchase
Courtney S.
Stoneham, MA
Absolutely love this hand soap. The color is a beautiful pale blue that matches perfectly with my bathroom and the scent is light and refreshing. I purchased this 3 pk on amazon using subscribe and save and it was a great deal.
Tamara O.
Smells really good. Great after washing dishes. Good value and nice looking container. Not too bad in price considering you only need one pump to cleanse satisfactorily.
Jaylin E.
Smells amazing, really delivers on giving a clean, fresh feeling. I use it every day. I bought it from Amazon as a single at first. I prefer it over any other product, being so great and cruelty free. Will definitely buy again!
Mikaela M.
Omaha
We use this soap most often. Gentle on my sensitive skin, doesn't leave a residue, and leaves a fresh feeling. The scent is not over powering compared to others and the price is reasonable. I would continue to buy this product.
stephanie w.
Rochester, NY
Not only are these soaps aesthetically pleasing, they also smell great! These soaps always make the hand washing routine more enjoyable. I've been a loyal method soap patron for years, and can't imagine using anything else.
Julia K.
Liberty, MO
I love the fresh scent of these. We actually started buying the big refil for these bottles because I know it's a scent I will always go back to. I have sensitive skin and my hands don't feel dry or crack with this product
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?