BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Kaylie C.
N Hollywood, CA
My favorite hand wash! I love that it's natural and i like purchasing the refill pouches! All the scents are mild and pleasant. The product lathers to wash but rinses easily. I also love that i don't waste a lot of water trying to rinse my hands!
Christa C.
I have used this product since I can remember! The smell is light and refreshing. Leaves the hands feeling clean and fresh! Always exceeds my expectations. I normally buy the large refill packs. Would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Laila K.
Port Washington, NY
These soaps are really good. I think they are worth the price, they smell nice, and clean my hands nicely. The packaging is also a plus as it looks sleek and good in my kitchen. I like the way it leaves my hands feeling and the smell it gives off.
Karen S.
Baraboo, WI
I bought this in 12oz size as well as the refill. It's a nice handsoap that smells fresh and clean, and hubby doesn't mind using it since it does the job nicely. The scent is not my favorite, but I prefer some of the more fruity or foody scents.
Sandra K.
Oxford, MI
Love this soap!! It's my favorite! My kids love it which means they use it!! I like this better than the foaming hand soaps we use it often and doesn't dry our hands out! I find it affordable to have in every bathroom!!! I am very happy with it!!
Courtney A.
Smells great and gets hands clean. I like the fresh scent that isn't overpowering or overly feminine. I use this at each of my sinks- bathrooms and kitchen. One pump will do you.
Raeyuh S.
Seattle, WA
This is one of my favorite hand soaps. It's an all natural product at a great price that doesn't dry out my skin! It's extremely important to me that my skin doesn't dry out after each use. Mother soap does a great job of not drying me out.
linda c.
Fairfield, CA
It really cleans your hands, smells great and the price is not too bad but i feel like it dries out my hands too much. I had noticed my fingers and knuckles were getting dry after using this hand soap. I probably won't be buying this again.
Leigh S.
Los Angeles, CA
Not my favorite of the Method scents, but still soft and lovely! I'm a fan of both hand and dish soaps from Method and the 3-packs are a great way to always have another on hand.
Love this soap! It's foamy and deep cleans your hands from dirt and grime immediately. It met my expectations and I would buy it again. Compared to other products, the others are drying of the hands and lack well-thought of ingredients.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?