BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Clara M.
North Chili, NY
I LOVE the scent of Method Sea Minerals hand soap. I have bad allergies, so I have to buy things that do not smell too strong. This soap is one of my favorites because you get a subtle, yet fresh smell.
Paige G.
Tampa, FL
I love the light scent of this product, and the fact that it's a no-nonsense hand soap as far as ingredients go. I can always count on it being guilt-free and readily available without being overpriced.
Cristiane M.
Yonkers, NY
I always keep this by my kitchen sink. Since the dishsoap always tends to dry out my hands.
I use it to wash my hands after washing dishes and my hands feel just amazing and smooth right away. Love it
Laura W.
Paxton, MA
This sent is THE best! I love method hand soap, it's always my go-to and I love the convenient and cost efficient refill bags! Always feel super clean after and I love how the scent lasts on my hands!
Michele D.
Philadelphia, PA
Simple handwash that doesn't break the bank. Not fru-fru. Not totally plain. Great for everyday use & heavy washroom areas like kids bathrooms & kitchen sinks. It gets snuck into work occasionally to.
Cori W.
West monroe, La
I love the smell of this soap but I don't like how it makes my hands feel. It is also not a moisturizing soap. I'd like to try this scent in the foaming or moisturizing soap. It cleans well though.
Karina M.
Miami Lakes, FL
First off - this scent is incredible. Isn't too overpowering, but it lingers for a few minutes after washing. I work with my hands, and this cleans them so well and doesn't make them feel stripped.
Christi F.
Staten Island, NY
I absolutely love this hand wash. The smell is great, it cleans well and leaves my hands moisturized no matter how much I use it. I will continue to buy this product and have no complaints of it.
Allegra M.
Fort Worth, TX
This scent! So great. Fresh and light without being too perfume-y. I can't get anything else now that I have tried this. I also like the pump on the bottle- very firm and substantial not flimsy.
Lauren K.
Plantsville, Ct
Love this scent for the entire year! It is a scent that is suitable for men too! My husband is picky and does not like feminine scents and this is perfect for the both of us! Guests love it too.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?