BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Megan I.
Louisville, KY
Love this hand soap. Keeps your hands from drying out and leaves them feeling soft. Super affordable and you can generally buy it at Target. It's a better hand soap than others I have used. The smell is not overwhelming either. Would recommend for sure.
Andrea M.
Cumberland
I'd never heard of method till I went to NC to visit my dad. He had one in every bathroom in the house and I absolutely love the scent. It is not expensive and a little goes a long way.
Olivia T.
Richmond, VA
I love the packaging and design of the bottle. It's modern and I don't mind having it on display. Also the scents are great and it is fairly affordable (a little pricey but not absurd).
Grace H.
Method is one of my favorite brands for many household products. I purchase mine at Target. I love their hand wash because it cleans, moisturizes & has a nice scent. The price is great and I will definitely repurchase again! I love all Method products!
Susan D.
Olive Branch, MS
We love using method hand soap. It always smells phenomenal. I love that you can buy a refill of it as well. We use it in our foaming handsoap bottles and it's the perfect consistency.
Nicole J.
Tampa, FL
I love using the Method Sea Mineral Gel Hand Wash in each of my bathrooms. It's smell matches my beachy decor and is not overwhelming as some hand washes can be. It's a great price, especially as a 3 pack and I will continue to be a repeat purchaser.
Morgan H.
York, PA
This soap smells great and gets your hands clean without having to use to ton of it. The three pump pack allows you to have one in every bathroom in your house, and the stylish soap pump and wonderful light blue color complement any bathroom style.
Ella D.
Brighton, MA
I am a sucker for method products! This hand soap is probably one of their more "tranditional" smelling soaps, but it smells really good. After washing, your hands feel softer as well.
Sandra K.
Oxford, MI
Love this soap!! It's my favorite! My kids love it which means they use it!! I like this better than the foaming hand soaps we use it often and doesn't dry our hands out! I find it affordable to have in every bathroom!!! I am very happy with it!!
Kaylie C.
N Hollywood, CA
My favorite hand wash! I love that it's natural and i like purchasing the refill pouches! All the scents are mild and pleasant. The product lathers to wash but rinses easily. I also love that i don't waste a lot of water trying to rinse my hands!
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?