BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
ashlyn g.
I love this hand soap because it's very natural and heavy things make my skin very itchy because it is so sensitive, this doesn't do that to my hands. It's my drying, it has a very nice scent and is very foamy
Jennifer B.
Boston
Overpriced, but the company has great values.

They have a lower impact on the environment and offer a wide rand of scents.

As someone with sensitive skin, I appreciate a soap I can use that still smells nice.
Merle D.
I haven't ever experienced soap like this! It makes washing your hands fun and long lasting. It's very effective and leaves a long lasting smell and comfort. I bought it from target and I couldn't be happier.
Patty S.
I've tried this product in the individual packaging, not the 3-pack. I bought it at Target for a good price. It cleans effectively and smells nice. It's a clean, beachy scent. I would recommend this product.
Brittany W.
Hands are much softer and smells like the beach love this hand wash this product makes me want to go to the beach its affordable and my hands are clean after using this highly recommend loved this hand soap
Cheryl B.
Moab, UT
Our families all time favorite hand soap. The scent is clean and lingers for a while. With our family having two young children we are constantly washing out hands. Method products are gentle yet effective.
Celena F.
Uniontown, PA
The hand soap is very effective, it's a little too pricey for my range of soaps. It does get my hands very clean, which is the ultimate goal. I'm a first time user. I'll probably just stick to dial soap.
Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
Love the scent, lather and blue is a favorite color of the family so my daughter loves his as her first pick. I wish there was more options as other competitor brands, just with more natural ingredients.
Paige G.
Tampa, FL
I love the light scent of this product, and the fact that it's a no-nonsense hand soap as far as ingredients go. I can always count on it being guilt-free and readily available without being overpriced.
Viridiana M.
Anaheim, CA
I keep one in the kitchen and one it the restroom. One pump feels like enough so you don't have to keep pumping and be wasteful. It has a pleasant smell and is very good a cleaning hands without drying.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?