BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
stephanie w.
Rochester, NY
Not only are these soaps aesthetically pleasing, they also smell great! These soaps always make the hand washing routine more enjoyable. I've been a loyal method soap patron for years, and can't imagine using anything else.
Maria J.
These hand wash soaps are the ones I keep going after. These are pretty affordable and better than Bath and Body Works. With just a little, it goes a long way. It foams a little and when you run out you can get refill bags!
Julia K.
Liberty, MO
I love the fresh scent of these. We actually started buying the big refil for these bottles because I know it's a scent I will always go back to. I have sensitive skin and my hands don't feel dry or crack with this product
Ace B.
Tucson, AZ
I love method I have a different one in every bathroom and the kitchen. Love the different colors and scents. So it can work with any decor and gets you super clean and the foam doesn't leak all over the counter. Less mess
Chloe D.
Burlington, IA
I love the way this smells. It smells so fresh and makes me think of the sea. I use this product daily to wash my hands. You can tell it is of good quality and leaves your hands smelling awesome. I would recommend this.
Kate H.
Staten Island, NY
Method really never disappoints! There isn't a product I don't love. I use everything from hand soap to granite cleaner.

Hand wash is amazing & the smells are so fresh, definitely reccomend. Also priced extremely well!
erin B.
Morrisville, PA
I love method liquid soaps- I use in all my bathrooms. My kids love the foaming now and I know they are getting clean, I got a new lemon smell for my kitchen that is the best- smells crisp and clean. I bought at Target
Sara G.
Hermosa Beach, CA
I love method soaps! They are really great at what they do- which is wash hands of course! The smell is always awesome no matter what scent. It is fresh and I look forward to washing my hands when I use this product!
Chelsea M.
I love the gel hand wash by method. It foams up so nicely and isn't too thick or sticky. The scents are great, always clean and fresh without being overpowering. I also love the way the shape of the bottle is haha
Emma S.
This was my go-to for years. I like it and the scent doesn't give me a headache. It can be hard to find (most stores near me have maybe 2 scents in stock) and is a bit expensive but I really like their products!
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?