BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Jenny O.
I'm really picky about how my hands feel after I wash them so I like to buy hand soap that smells good but also gets the job done. Method is so affordable and always leaves my hands feeling clean and even softer. Sea minerals is my favorite scent, I use it every day!
Madison H.
I love the scent of this soap because it isn't fruity. I really love the packaging of the soaps and oddly enough the color. I usually pick mine up at target and I've always liked it. It lathers well which I need and I'm satisfied with this product! Would recommend
Jamie M.
West Rutland, VT
I love Method products...and this one didn't sway from that love! The fresh clean scent of the Sea Minerals is so refreshing! The color is perfect. I prefer gel handwashes over foam...I just feel like I am cleaner. Great value for the 3 pack. Definitely recommend.
Kate P.
I usually buy the refill packs to fill up my soap dispensers. It's much cheaper that way then buying new bottles every time. This hand wash is perfect. Smells good and makes me feel clean.
Abby A.
This soap was my husbands pic for the scent and I couldn't agree more. It's great for both of us, we share our bathroom sink and I always try to find soaps that I think aren't too flowery.
Courtney R.
I like the point of Method's products, but I'm not sure it justifies the price when compared with similar soaps. I don't think the product in and of itself is that outstanding or different.
Patti A.
I love method, it smells great, leaves my hands soft and clean plus its cruelty free. I cant ask for more. Its a little bit pricier than most soaps but I find the larger bottle lasts longer
Joanna G.
Long Beach, CA
I love using this soap. I have one in my bathroom and I use it everyday. I like that it doesn't dry out my skin and it smells really good and fresh.its adorable and I would buy it again.
Melissa W.
Oxford, OH
Great scent, and leaves hands feeling clean even after cutting raw meat. I find it to be cheapest and most available at Target. Much like other soaps, comes in a convenient size bottle with a pump, just a little more expensive than your typical soft soap.
Alexandra B.
Thorndale, PA
Bought this scent because it matched my bathroom. Ended up smelling really good-- fresh, not overpowering and clean. Love environmental commitment and hunk it's well worth the extra $2-3.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?