BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Angie N.
Dallas
The bottle has such a clean design and goes well with modern bathroom decor. The scent is mild and not overpowering.

I like the foam from the pump that helps prevent overpumping and wasting the product. Very good for the value.

Courtney S.
Stoneham, MA
Absolutely love this hand soap. The color is a beautiful pale blue that matches perfectly with my bathroom and the scent is light and refreshing. I purchased this 3 pk on amazon using subscribe and save and it was a great deal.
Jaylin E.
Smells amazing, really delivers on giving a clean, fresh feeling. I use it every day. I bought it from Amazon as a single at first. I prefer it over any other product, being so great and cruelty free. Will definitely buy again!
Mikaela M.
Omaha
We use this soap most often. Gentle on my sensitive skin, doesn't leave a residue, and leaves a fresh feeling. The scent is not over powering compared to others and the price is reasonable. I would continue to buy this product.
Samantha P.
San Jose, CA
Method Sea Mineral Gel Hand Wash smells amazing and I love that Method is more environmentally friendly than other soaps. Their line of dishsoaps and body washes also smell really good. I usually buy Method products at Target.
Natalie A.
South Gate, CA
Love the smell and feel of this product and I love the cruelty free aspect of it. Is relatively a tad more expensive than your leading brands but just knowing its cruelty free should leave you satisfied and happy with purchase
Dasha S.
Cottage Grove, OR
These soaps are nice - especially this sea mineral scent. I love all their scents compared to other "natural" brands. I have one in my kitchen, and both bathrooms and use them everyday. I switch between Method and Mrs Meyers.
Veronica F.
This smooth mineral hand wash leaves you with a clean feeling at least three times a day. Smells so fresh. Met my expectations and lasts quite a while. Very effective and a nice shape for a soap bottle. have purchased again.
Kristen J.
Snohomish, WA
I love using all natural products. I really really like this soap but I find if I wash my hands a lot (which is really easy to do when you have kids) my hands get a little on the dry side and I have to use extra moisturizer.
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
I really love method hand soap. It smells good, I feel clean after using it and it doesn't look bad in the bathroom. I frequently buy it when I'm at any general store because it's not specific to one place. Very convenient.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?