BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Viridiana M.
Anaheim, CA
I keep one in the kitchen and one it the restroom. One pump feels like enough so you don't have to keep pumping and be wasteful. It has a pleasant smell and is very good a cleaning hands without drying.
Carilyn P.
Overland Park
I love method products! They're natural, they smell wonderful, they're affordable, and they work great! I also like the color of the sea minerals hand soap, it goes perfectly in my bathroom and kitchen!
Bonnie R.
Newbury Park, CA
While this isn't the brand we usually buy, it's a fantastic back up! My kids love the scent, and I like that it doesn't dry out our hands when getting them clean! It's also a lovely bottle, which I appreciate. We have bought it a few times, and will try a new scent for fun!
Michele D.
Philadelphia, PA
Simple handwash that doesn't break the bank. Not fru-fru. Not totally plain. Great for everyday use & heavy washroom areas like kids bathrooms & kitchen sinks. It gets snuck into work occasionally to.
Cori W.
West monroe, La
I love the smell of this soap but I don't like how it makes my hands feel. It is also not a moisturizing soap. I'd like to try this scent in the foaming or moisturizing soap. It cleans well though.
Dana R.
Method Sea Minerals is my go to for hand soaps, when I actually have to buy them and they aren't given as gifts. The set lasts for a few months and cleans your hands while leaving a great clean scent on them as well. I would prefer to see anti-bacterial versions as well.
Madison C.
I really enjoy the value of the 3 pack method soaps. The sea minerals is my favorite of all the method scents. I purchased it at target for a good price. I like it a lot more than the other scents of method soap. I use it quite frequently in both my home and my mothers!
victoria k.
This soap smells great. It is a very light and clean scent and is not over powering. It does not linger on your skin for a while which is nice too. My hands feel pretty clean after using this soap but I'm giving it 4 stars because it tends to slightly dry out my skin.
Whitney A.
Decatur, AL
Method is one of my favorite cleaning brands. I love the gentleness on the hands since we do have sensitive skin in my family. And the the variety of scents are great. This sea mineral gel is great and reminds us of vacation leaves a clean natural scent on the hands.
Jenny O.
I'm really picky about how my hands feel after I wash them so I like to buy hand soap that smells good but also gets the job done. Method is so affordable and always leaves my hands feeling clean and even softer. Sea minerals is my favorite scent, I use it every day!
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?