BY METHOD

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Good things come in threes. And this hand wash three-pack by Method features naturally derived ingredients for an effective, gentle clean. Enjoy a fresh, nature-inspired scent every time you wash your hands. see more...

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Ginger H.
Shreveport, LA
I love Method Products. Method is a company that makes effective cleaners that are good for you and the environment, all in attractive packaging and with pleasant scents. They use biodegradable, natural ingredients, do not test on animals, recycled post-consumer plastics, and they do what they can to minimize and offset their carbon footprint. They're all about eliminating toxins from people's homes and being green while they're at it. And their products look modern and nice.

This hand wash lathers well to clean effectively, and doesn't leave any residue on your hands. I like the Sea Minerals Scent because it's a nice clean blue and has a slight, fresh odor.
Rebecca S.
Piscataway, NJ
I have to say that I absolutely love Method foaming hand soaps. Ever since the first time we bought it and I made a mess in my kitchen sink, I was hooked. It works well, doesn't leave a slimy residue, and it comes in a visually pleasing and fun bottle. However, the downside to this for me was the scent. I'm susceptible to headaches from certain fragrances (think febreze fresh linen) and this did that to me a bit. That said, if you don't have this problem, go for it.
Mackenzie P.
Akron, OH
I just started using Method products about a year ago. They are biodegradable, come in a variety of scents, and are easy to find on the ground and online. I just finished a bottle of the gel hand wash and fell in love. I have very sensitive skin and soaps usually dry me out. Not the case with method. The product suds beautifully, leaving your hands clean, moisturized, and smelling fresh. The scent is also available in dish soap. I highly recommend it!
Andrea A.
There are three main reasons that I buy Method products. First, I like the different scents that are available. Second, I think the bottles are really aesthetically appealing. And third, I like that many of the products have refills available. This cuts down on waste, which is really important to me. That's why I don't mind spending a little more on Method products, and will continue to buy them.
Kelly J.
Pine Brook, NJ
The scent of this is so fresh! I live with my boyfriend so I like to keep hand soap scents on the unisex side, and this is that perfect balance of fresh and clean and it's just lovely. I prefer a gel hand wash to a foaming one, as I find the gels to be more moisturizing and less stripping than the foaming ones. The three pack is a great value and will last a long time in my household.
nicole c.
Rock Hill, SC
Comes in a super cute super cute and modern bottle. Started out only getting one bottle but after i used it a couple times i absolutely loved it!!! it leaves your hands feeling soft and smelling great. Now i have them in every bathroom and in my kitchen. I have loved every smell i have gotten and plan on to continue getting different ones, they have so many different ones!!
Sarah L.
Los Angeles, CA
Maybe it's the fresh ocean smell, or the cool, modern shape of the bottle, but I've been using Method gel hand washes for years and I can't get enough - I just keep going back to it. It looks just as good in my bathroom as more expensive brands. I buy in a three pack so I'm never without it! All the scents I've tried are fresh without being artificial, which I like.
Ace R.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolutely love this product! It smells great and does a great job at leaving my hands clean and soft. It is so much better than the typical hand wash that tends to dry my hands out over time. The pricing is great as well! The packaging also very simple so it looks great on my countertop. I would definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Luca P.
Love love love this hand soap. It smells amazing and really gives you that squeaky clean feel that I look for in hand soaps. The scent also lingers which I love and my hands are left feeling soft. Also, this hand soap seemed to last forever, though it doesn't look very big it definitely contains a lot of product. Would definitely buy again!
Jhonie M.
These soaps get the job done! They don't have an extremely strong smell, they come in large packs, and it is possible to by a refill bag instead of just throwing away the plastic dispensers when they run out. I appreciate the method brand and I like that these soaps don't contain triclosan because I am trying to limit my exposure to it.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?