BY METHOD #75 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

hands so clean, you could eat with them.

it’s 4pm. do you know where your hands have been? probably better just to wash them and not think about it. what you should think about is what you’re washing with. unless you’re already using our naturally derived, triclosan-free, heavenly scented hand wash. in which case, feel free to give the next person you encounter a high five. you’ve earned it.

• Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?1 Answers
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I love Method products they use natural plant based ingredients & the packaging looks really chic & amazing. I use a lot of products from Method even our cleaning products are from Method & all of them are really good. I love all the handwashing from Method but this one especially because the smell is so good & refreshing. I have a habit of washing my hands quiet often & unlike few other handwashes this one doesn't dry up my hands.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
The smell on this is so great. I could sit and smell all their products. I ordered from grove collaborative. This washed my hands great and they smelled awesome even after an hour. I would recommend to others.
Sarah S.
Windermere, FL
I had this soap downstairs in our guest bathroom for a long time. The scent was my favorite so I would go out of my way to wash my hands there instead of in the kitchen. Unfortunately our store has stopped stocking the sea minerals scent so we've had to substitute other soaps, but none have compared to this one!
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
I love all of the Method products but this one smells just amazing! I have it in all of our bathrooms and kitchen. I get a lot of these products on jet.com because the prices are awesome. I have bought the refill bag for this sent twice now and plan on to keep buying it. I like how you can refill these bottles so you don't have a tone of plastic you are throwing out.
Hope M.
Cold Spring, KY
We love this product in my house! I recently decided to pick it up and try it and wow am I loving it! It smells so good and is visually pleasing as well. It makes your hands feel so incredibly clean and doesn't leave a residue like some hand soaps do. I will most definitely continue to buy this product and try different scents as well!
Ginger H.
Shreveport, LA
I love Method Products. Method is a company that makes effective cleaners that are good for you and the environment, all in attractive packaging and with pleasant scents. They use biodegradable, natural ingredients, do not test on animals, recycled post-consumer plastics, and they do what they can to minimize and offset their carbon footprint. They're all about eliminating toxins from people's homes and being green while they're at it. And their products look modern and nice.

This hand wash lathers well to clean effectively, and doesn't leave any residue on your hands. I like the Sea Minerals Scent because it's a nice clean blue and has a slight, fresh odor.
nicole c.
Rock Hill, SC
Comes in a super cute super cute and modern bottle. Started out only getting one bottle but after i used it a couple times i absolutely loved it!!! it leaves your hands feeling soft and smelling great. Now i have them in every bathroom and in my kitchen. I have loved every smell i have gotten and plan on to continue getting different ones, they have so many different ones!!
Lydia L.
Smells so good! Works well as a hand wash. I also love that the refills are affordable in bulk from amazon pantry. I have this scent and the green one pretty much everywhere in the house
Sarah L.
Los Angeles, CA
Maybe it's the fresh ocean smell, or the cool, modern shape of the bottle, but I've been using Method gel hand washes for years and I can't get enough - I just keep going back to it. It looks just as good in my bathroom as more expensive brands. I buy in a three pack so I'm never without it! All the scents I've tried are fresh without being artificial, which I like.
Kelly J.
Pine Brook, NJ
The scent of this is so fresh! I live with my boyfriend so I like to keep hand soap scents on the unisex side, and this is that perfect balance of fresh and clean and it's just lovely. I prefer a gel hand wash to a foaming one, as I find the gels to be more moisturizing and less stripping than the foaming ones. The three pack is a great value and will last a long time in my household.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Do you find this to be as good of a product as Mrs. Meyers?