BY METHOD #40 in Dish Soap

No one sets out to neglect a cheesy casserole dish in the sink for days. But sometimes it happens. And when it does, you’re glad that you have an ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap to depend on. Just aim our pump directly at a dish, a sponge or into your sink and press for soap. Some scrubbing required.

Buy on Target*
Jessica M.
Bronx
I’ve been shopping from this brand from the very beginning. I love their message about cleaner ingredients in our day to day use it’s price almost equal to other brands so it’s easy to make the cleaner choice the scents are great and not overpowering. Cleans just as great as those with harsher ingredients. So again it’s easier to choose METHOD.
Renee C.
Sugar Land
Points for a great bottle design. I am not here for overly floral scents. I prefer a clean smell like the sea minerals fragrance. The dish soap works well and forsn’t dry out my sensitive hands. I can also use it on my toddlers’ grubby fingers.🏝
Katherine B.
Los Angeles
Incredible!!! Best dish soap and it smells amazing! Super affordable, cute design and easy pump making washing dishes easy. This is the only soap I buy now. A little goes a long way! I especially like that I’m washing dishes with soap that doesn’t have any harsh chemicals. You would think you would have to pay a lot for that, but you don’t!
Mallori G.
Yukon, OK
I love method products. I don’t necessarily think they’re more effective than traditional dawn, but it smells amazing and makes doing the dishes a little less of a chore. If you have to do something you hate, you might as well use a product you love. This one reminds me of a spa.
Jen🌵 M.
Jellico, TN
I love the Method brand! I had tried the handsoap and bathroom cleaner and decided since I would try the dish soap! It has a very nice scent and leaves my sink smelling good after I've done the dishes! I will for sure be purchasing this product!
Stefanie H.
Vineland, NJ
Method dish soap is effective and good for the environment. The product is effective and smells great. Target is the go to place for all Method products. I don’t feel like this soap is harsh on my hands at all.
Jade S.
At first I loved this product but the last refills I have gotten it was extremely runny and did not suds up in the method pump I have. It smells great and does not irritate the skin and mostly does the job but I will be trying a new product after I run out of the refills.
Maria F.
Hillsboro, OR
I love that Method has refillable options so I don’t need to constantly have a backup bottle or even worry about wasting multiple plastic bottles. I also love that I can change it around a little bit with different scents every few months
Kiley K.
Chicago
Alison M.
Saint Paul, MN
The scent is wonderful. The only complaint I have is: the dispensers prevent you from using the last 1/5 of the soap in the container. In other words, you have to refill the dispenser before all of the soap is actually gone.