BY METHOD

lather like it matters

some days, you just need a little pick-me-up. enriched with avocado extract + vitamin E, this is a naturally derived body wash that you can feel good about lathering on. simply give yourself a scrub for velvety soft suds, then rinse for a refreshingly clean finish.

Jordan D.
I love all natural, cruelty free products and this one is my go to always for bodywash.
It lathers super well, smells amazing, and lasts sooo long. The smell really sticks on your skin and isnt perfumey at all, I just smell clean. I will always reccomend this to anyone looking to be nice to their skin as well as to animals!
Lauren D.
Normal, IL
Really good about not leaving a film which is a MUST. Good scent. Good size. Would pick this brand over others because it’s known to be more natural. Good price. NOT only at Target although that is what most people think.
Amariah S.
Mexico
This body wash is AMAZING! I always feel so refreshed and clean following use. The list of ingredients is also much shorter than many other brands, which is great as I try to use soap products with the least amount of chemicals.
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
Excellent body wash! Great smell, and you don't have to use a lot to get the job done. Rinses off easily, and doesn't leave a sticky residue. I think you get quite a bit for the price. I would definitely recommend this product to others, especially if you like a refreshing green tea scent!
Lexie N.
Edwardsville, IL
By far the best body wash I've ever tried! I got hooked on another scent of Method as well but love this green tea scent. The pop up cap is super easy to use. The soap leaves no residue on my skin and leaves just a light scent on my skin.
Rachel B.
Smells like a spa! Makes my skin feel so soft and clean. Does not irritate my sensitive skin. Love this product and want to try other scents in the future
Cody L.
Davenport
I love this stuff!! It isn’t very sudsy so you have to use a lot but it smells amazing and you’ll feel super clean after you use it.
Christina M.
San Antonio , TX
Out of all the body washes I have used this one has made me feel actually clean and smelling good when I get out of the shower.
Katie J.
Elizabethton
This is my favorite body wash at the moment. It is a more natural brand so there is no harsh chemicals in this product
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Very refreshing. If all you want to do is soak in a bubble bath then this is the perfect choice to pick.

Target