BY METHOD

simple. luxurious. thoughtfully made.

this limited edition collection pairs the painterly patterns of Brooklyn-based designer Rebecca Atwood with four fresh fragrances—sweet citrus, sea spray, sandalwood and herb garden. see them. smell them. love them. and collect them all. they won’t be around for long.

Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Very cute packaging ! It feels like a little bit of luxury’s a very affordable price; the formula is gentle yet cleans well… will definitely repurchase again and again- love the philosophy of this company as well
Eliana P.
Just bought this at Target. Got it initially because it was on sale. I was drawn to the packaging. I wasn't too interested in the sent. I wanted something cute in my bathroom instead of other brands that have tacky bottles. It looks high quality and of course the soap is very nice too. And the sent is great and not too over powering.
Ashley W.
Gainesville, TX
I love this soap! I really enjoy this product! It smells wonderful and completely cleans my hands when I use it. It sits next to my bathroom sink so I use it on a daily basis. I normally buy it from target partially because they partner with others who decorate fun and cute packaging that makes the bottle interesting and decorative.
Jennifer E.
Burley, ID
I love the pretty shapes and colors of the bottles that method always has. I have this Rebecca Atwood Sweet Citrus hand wash in all of my bathrooms right now and they add a fun splash of color. Not only that, the soap is great as you would expect a method product to be. It also lasts forever as a little goes a long way.
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
I first found Method products in my Target. The limited edition Rebecca Atwood citrus. Loved the scent!! I also bought it in the all purpose cleaner. Also loved the pattern since it matched my orange dishes. Would have gave it five stars if they still sold this scent.
Caitlyn H.
Vallejo, CA
Probably one of my favorite hand soaps. My hands don't feel dry after using it, I don't need a ton of it to get a nice lather, and the scent isn't overpowering. It also removes my makeup swatches off the back of my hand easily which is always a plus.
Kia c.
Farnham, Sureey
Lovely uplifting scent, left my skin feeling soft and moisturised. My usual
Hand soap leaves my hands dry but this one doesn't st all.