BY METHOD

The Most Planet-Friendly Thing You Can Do In the Nude Naked is natural.  It s pure.  It s undisguised.  Just like our body wash.  Which is packed with rich moisturizers without containing any dirty stuff, like parabens, phthalates or EDTA.  It simply leaves your birthday suit soft, clean and party ready.  Not to mention delicately scented in a fresh, nature-inspired fragrance. White Tea We think of white tea is the white knight of the tea world, saving us from the doldrums of everyday.  Is that too dramatic?  You won’t think so when you smell this light and refreshing blend of white tea, fresh citrus, japanese lychee and just a touch of fresh lily. All of method s ingredients are comprehensively assess. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love Method products, so when I first started using Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash, I had really high expectations. I was not disappointed, and you won't be either. I have really sensitive skin, and it does not irritate at all. The scent is wonderful, but not too heavy. For those who have been wondering, I purchase this at Target. It's no more expensive than other quality brands." in 10 reviews
  • "I recently purchased Method pure naked moisturizing body wash in magnolia and I absolutely love it. I won't be buying any other brand from now on. The smell is incredible and is the perfect amount of strength (for me). It doesn't dry out my skin and it doesn't leave my skin feeling like it has residue left over. I love the natural ingredients used and how it costs around $4 a bottle which isn't any more than non-eco brands. " in 8 reviews
  • "I've tried the other Method body washes & they are great, but I keep going back to the surfside scent because I just love the way it smells. " in 7 reviews
  • "I love Method products, so when I first started using Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash, I had really high expectations." in 1 review
  • "I am attractive to this body wash because it works well to clean but smells good at the same time and isn't too harsh. " in 1 review
Janay C.
Scents are delightful. Gentle wash and it is a natural product. Safe for my daughters sensitive skin.
Erica G.
Imperial, MO
This smells amazing and I love how it makes me skin feel. Will definitely buy this again
Christina S.
St, NL
Review for: Magnolia more...
I received this in my stocking from my stepmom. I wasn’t aware that method even had a body care line until than. I was immediately intrigued by the nice bottle and the smell of the was is so nice. I got the scent Magnolia and it’s a creamy floral scent. It lathers up really nice and I can smell it on my skin for a few hours after. It’s a huge bottle for the price! Great product and a great value. This will be my go to body wash from now on!
Danyel H.
I purchased this body wash in the White Tea scent. This left my skin clean without stripping too much moisture from my skin. It had a nice but mild scent and it did not leave any residue or soap scum in my shower. The only downside is that I sometimes didn't find it strong enough to clean deodorant from my underarm (I probably apply a bit too much). I probably won't repurchase as I have other alternatives I like better but it was nice.
Carly-Ann R.
New Westminster , BC
I used the Olive Leaf scent (not Surfside) and I loved the texture of the body wash very much. The scent was nice, but I found it to be a little stronger than I'd prefer. Not too offensive, just a bit smellier than I'd like. Post-shower, it didn't linger, though so it wasn't so inconvenient that I wouldn't use it again.
Shannon R.
Method body wash is one of the best body washes I have ever used in my life! They are organic, cruelty free, and work wonderfully! Great price, in my opinion, because a little goes a long way and it will last you a few months! It leaves the skin feeling silky smooth, it smells great and the scent is not too over powering, I'd recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Lauren W.
I really like all of methods products. I like their cleaning supplies to there body wash. I am attractive to this body wash because it works well to clean but smells good at the same time and isn't too harsh.
Katy M.
Which scent is best? (In your opinion)
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Was wondering how this stuff is? Does it leave you feeling clean, and scent which smells best?
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
The "Olive leaf" one is the best in my opinion
Catherine B.
Is this any good? Is there any fragrance?
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Anyone know if this comes in a cucumber & green tea or something close?