BY METHOD

The Most Planet-Friendly Thing You Can Do In the Nude Naked is natural.  It s pure.  It s undisguised.  Just like our body wash.  Which is packed with rich moisturizers without containing any dirty stuff, like parabens, phthalates or EDTA.  It simply leaves your birthday suit soft, clean and party ready.  Not to mention delicately scented in a fresh, nature-inspired fragrance. White Tea We think of white tea is the white knight of the tea world, saving us from the doldrums of everyday.  Is that too dramatic?  You won’t think so when you smell this light and refreshing blend of white tea, fresh citrus, japanese lychee and just a touch of fresh lily. All of method s ingredients are comprehensively assess. see more...

Buy on iHerb
  • "I love Method products, so when I first started using Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash, I had really high expectations. I was not disappointed, and you won't be either. I have really sensitive skin, and it does not irritate at all. The scent is wonderful, but not too heavy. For those who have been wondering, I purchase this at Target. It's no more expensive than other quality brands." in 10 reviews
  • "I recently purchased Method pure naked moisturizing body wash in magnolia and I absolutely love it. I won't be buying any other brand from now on. The smell is incredible and is the perfect amount of strength (for me). It doesn't dry out my skin and it doesn't leave my skin feeling like it has residue left over. I love the natural ingredients used and how it costs around $4 a bottle which isn't any more than non-eco brands. " in 8 reviews
  • "I've tried the other Method body washes & they are great, but I keep going back to the surfside scent because I just love the way it smells. " in 7 reviews
  • "I love Method products, so when I first started using Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash, I had really high expectations." in 1 review
  • "I am attractive to this body wash because it works well to clean but smells good at the same time and isn't too harsh. " in 1 review
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
The design of the bottle caught my attention at first but then after I tried the product i realize how much i like it and the olive oil leaves made the skin very soft
Kortney S.
Highland, CA
I use the magnolia scented wash and I absolutely love it. It lathers up very nicely and smells wonderful. I often wish they made a lotion that smelled the same way. I'm in love!
Lexi B.
At my grandmas house she has this in the shower and I always use it when I go over to spend the night at her condo. I love the smell of it and also how it makes my skin feel!
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
I have bought this in the magnolia scent several times! The scent gets an absolute A+ from me. It's the girliest smell ever. However, I don't think it's that moisturizing.
Valkyrie J.
Minneapolis, MN
I love method, I have bought their cleaners and laundry detergent and have yet to be disappointed. This is also great soap. The only complaint I have is that it is a little strongly scented.
Julie H.
Boston, MA
The Surfside version smelled delicious! I purchased at Target. It is a generous size. Gives a strong lather and leaves a clean scent. Even hubby enjoyed it!
Allison T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Just recently purchased and tried this product. I love it and will be using it from now on instead of Dial. I love the smell and the natural ingredients.
Ijeoma E.
I was worried this wouldn't lather up well because it's natural, but it has a coconut oil derived sulfate that makes it as soapy as I need it to be!
Carlea T.
I had to search around a little for this product! found it in a walgreens finally! excellent price and excellent smell, best part-no harsh chemicals!
Cory H.
I love the soft scents and moisturizing quality of the body wash! A little goes a long way! Doesn't dry out my skin like some soaps and washes!
Katy M.
Which scent is best? (In your opinion)
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Was wondering how this stuff is? Does it leave you feeling clean, and scent which smells best?
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
The "Olive leaf" one is the best in my opinion
Catherine B.
Is this any good? Is there any fragrance?
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Anyone know if this comes in a cucumber & green tea or something close?