method Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash

The Most Planet-Friendly Thing You Can Do In the Nude Naked is natural.  It s pure.  It s undisguised.  Just like our body wash.  Which is packed with rich moisturizers without containing any dirty stuff, like parabens, phthalates or EDTA.  It simply leaves your birthday suit soft, clean and party ready.  Not to mention delicately scented in a fresh, nature-inspired fragrance. White Tea We think of white tea is the white knight of the tea world, saving us from the doldrums of everyday.  Is that too dramatic?  You won’t think so when you smell this light and refreshing blend of white tea, fresh citrus, japanese lychee and just a touch of fresh lily. All of method s ingredients are comprehensively assess. see more...

method Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "I love Method products, so when I first started using Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash, I had really high expectations. I was not disappointed, and you won't be either. I have really sensitive skin, and it does not irritate at all. The scent is wonderful, but not too heavy. For those who have been wondering, I purchase this at Target. It's no more expensive than other quality brands." in 10 reviews
  • "I recently purchased Method pure naked moisturizing body wash in magnolia and I absolutely love it. I won't be buying any other brand from now on. The smell is incredible and is the perfect amount of strength (for me). It doesn't dry out my skin and it doesn't leave my skin feeling like it has residue left over. I love the natural ingredients used and how it costs around $4 a bottle which isn't any more than non-eco brands. " in 8 reviews
  • "I've tried the other Method body washes & they are great, but I keep going back to the surfside scent because I just love the way it smells. " in 7 reviews
  • "I love Method products, so when I first started using Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash, I had really high expectations." in 1 review
  • "I am attractive to this body wash because it works well to clean but smells good at the same time and isn't too harsh. " in 1 review
Jasmine A.
Rochester, MN
I have the method body wash in Magnolia! i feel so soft and clean when using this! not to mention is pure naked! all natural which is always a plus! i think i paid like 5 bucks for it at my local Hyvee!
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
I found these at my local Target a while back, and so it happened that they were marked down, so I got a bottle. Did not get disappointed, the scent is great, it does a great job cleansing and you feel really fresh for a long time.
Tiffany F.
Flowery Branch, GA
Love it! I was so thrilled years ago to discover Method Body Wash. I am sensitive to soap, but this one doesn't bother me! Finally a body wash that smells amazing but is good for sensitive skin!
Sheila N.
My current fave! Found this on sale at Publix! The scent is so refreshing and relaxing. If you love the beach like I do, this is a perfect scent and I appreciate that Method is cruelty free.
Dana H.
Newport News, VA
I love method products and recently purchased this body wash in magnolia when shopping at harris teeter on a whim. Not only does it smell delicious and linger but it leaves me soft and smooth. I haven't even needed body lotion afterwards. It lathers incredibly well too. I just ordered a new 'flavor' yesterday!!
Paige A.
I love Method products! Their body washes have great scents but are natural and leave my skin feeling soft! I mostly use this body wash in addition to bar soap as a shave gel and it works great! I highly recommend it!
Jessica B.
Oxford, AL
I love Method body wash! I will definitely be buying more in the future. The "Olive Leaf" scent is my favorite...it smells so clean and fresh! A fantastic quality product at a very affordable price. Highly recommend!
Megan  D.
Asheville, NC
I was so surprised how much I liked this!This has such a clean smell,moisturizes my skin very well and comes in a convenient pump.(with this a little goes a long way) This doesn't bother my sensitive skin either!
Amanda G.
I love this stuff. It smells so fresh, and delish. I feel so refreshed and cleaned. I always put this in my guest bathroom and they always thank me for introducing them to a new product.
Stacy M.
Matthews, NC
I've always had a love/hate relationship with body washes-they all dry out my skin. This one doesn't. The smell is fantastic, and my skin isn't ashy and flaking off right as I get out of the shower. Plus it's more natural. Love the Method line, so happy they have body wash!
Katy M.
Which scent is best? (In your opinion)
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Was wondering how this stuff is? Does it leave you feeling clean, and scent which smells best?
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
The "Olive leaf" one is the best in my opinion
Catherine B.
Is this any good? Is there any fragrance?
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Anyone know if this comes in a cucumber & green tea or something close?