method Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash

The Most Planet-Friendly Thing You Can Do In the Nude Naked is natural.  It s pure.  It s undisguised.  Just like our body wash.  Which is packed with rich moisturizers without containing any dirty stuff, like parabens, phthalates or EDTA.  It simply leaves your birthday suit soft, clean and party ready.  Not to mention delicately scented in a fresh, nature-inspired fragrance. White Tea We think of white tea is the white knight of the tea world, saving us from the doldrums of everyday.  Is that too dramatic?  You won’t think so when you smell this light and refreshing blend of white tea, fresh citrus, japanese lychee and just a touch of fresh lily. All of method s ingredients are comprehensively assess. see more...

method Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "I love Method products, so when I first started using Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash, I had really high expectations. I was not disappointed, and you won't be either. I have really sensitive skin, and it does not irritate at all. The scent is wonderful, but not too heavy. For those who have been wondering, I purchase this at Target. It's no more expensive than other quality brands." in 10 reviews
  • "I recently purchased Method pure naked moisturizing body wash in magnolia and I absolutely love it. I won't be buying any other brand from now on. The smell is incredible and is the perfect amount of strength (for me). It doesn't dry out my skin and it doesn't leave my skin feeling like it has residue left over. I love the natural ingredients used and how it costs around $4 a bottle which isn't any more than non-eco brands. " in 8 reviews
  • "I've tried the other Method body washes & they are great, but I keep going back to the surfside scent because I just love the way it smells. " in 7 reviews
  • "I love Method products, so when I first started using Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash, I had really high expectations." in 1 review
  • "I am attractive to this body wash because it works well to clean but smells good at the same time and isn't too harsh. " in 1 review
Lizzy J.
Des Moines, IA

Lizzy R.
Columbia , SC
I use this body wash every day. I use the coconut milk scent and I think it is really pleasant without being overwhelming. I love how it feels on my skin. It is gentle and does not leave any residue like some body soaps do.
Kimberly W.
Atlanta, GA
This is the best body wash on the market! It smells so fresh and so clean but it not overpowering. It leaves my skin feeling super clean but not at all dried out. I also love this because the scent is gender neutral- my boyfriend and I both love this stuff!
Megan T.
I decided to try to make healthier choices for myself and my family. I wanted to stay as far away as I could from harsh chemicals. This product has a light pleasant scent and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I love the Method line!
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I really love that this body wash is free of parabens, phthalates, and EDTA's. It smells very good but I can see how it could be overpowering to some people. It does leave our skin feeling fresh and clean, I however still am looking for the body wash that has everything I'm looking for. I had the magnolia with aloe vera one.
Rachel G.
York, PA
I honestly didn't expect anything special when I picked this up, but boy, has my opinion changed! I use the surfside scent and it smells wonderful, and really does do its job! Will continue to use and recommend. :)
Taylor U.
Loveland, CO
Seriously my favorite body wash. all natural, leaves my skin feeling moist but not greasy, smells delicious and isn't going to break the bank. unfortunately, I can't find it in any of the stores since I moved. I honestly might go the extra mile and purchase on Amazon.
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like the green one, can't remember the name of the scent. Like that it has less chemicals. Makes my skin feel nice without stepping it of natural oils. Usually can get it at target and average compared to other body washes
Lauren L.
Amazed! I bought this on a whim tonight in the olive leaf scent. I know I loved method brand products, but I'm still in love with this more than I thought. The scent is so amazing. It's woodsy and fresh. It's gentle and feels great. Will buy again. For sure
Cassie H.
Love the green pure naked method body wash. Might be too strong for some, but I never feel the fragrance is overpowering after a shower. The scent lingers subtly. Gentle and effective and suds nicely. Would recommend.
Katy M.
Which scent is best? (In your opinion)
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Was wondering how this stuff is? Does it leave you feeling clean, and scent which smells best?
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
The "Olive leaf" one is the best in my opinion
Catherine B.
Is this any good? Is there any fragrance?
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Anyone know if this comes in a cucumber & green tea or something close?