Skin CareBath & BodyBody Washmethod
pure naked moisturizing body wash, magnolia, 18 ounce (packaging may vary)

by method

method naturally derived moisturizing body wash. gentle, naturally derived formula leaves skin clean and moisturized. infused with aloe vera. no dirty ingredients (like parabens, phthalates or edta). SKU:ADIB0073RSEII

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of method pure naked moisturizing body wash, magnolia, 18 ounce (packaging may vary)!
Brittany A.
Emmaus, PA
Love the smell of this body wash! The magnolia scent is perfectly light and floral. Suds up very well!
Crystal H.
waynesville
A moisturizing body wash that doesn’t clog my pores with a delightfully light floral scent. A silky formula that makes me say...ahhh! Feels like a luxurious product at an affordable price. Would highly recommend![product:method-pure-naked-moisturizing-body-wash,-magnolia,-18-ounce-(packaging-may-vary)]
Lela M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite body was ever! It makes my skin so soft and I am obsessed with the smell. I wish I could still find this product in stores but I do order it online because I love it so much!
Rachel S.
Effingham
Hands down, my favorite body wash there is. Very sad that they quit making this one. Had the perfect light scent that wasn’t too over powering. Was great on my sensitive skin. I highly recommend method products for anyone with sensitive skin or anyone at all!
Nikki E.
San diego, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I was originally drawn in by the packaging (love all Methods packaging), but this smells delicious too! You only have to use a little bit on a sponge because it bubbles up a lot. The only thing about this is that the perfume is too strong for me. I would recommend this for people without sensitive skin.

Looking for your answer?