method Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash

The Most Planet-Friendly Thing You Can Do In the Nude Naked is natural.  It s pure.  It s undisguised.  Just like our body wash.  Which is packed with rich moisturizers without containing any dirty stuff, like parabens, phthalates or EDTA.  It simply leaves your birthday suit soft, clean and party ready.  Not to mention delicately scented in a fresh, nature-inspired fragrance. White Tea We think of white tea is the white knight of the tea world, saving us from the doldrums of everyday.  Is that too dramatic?  You won’t think so when you smell this light and refreshing blend of white tea, fresh citrus, japanese lychee and just a touch of fresh lily. All of method s ingredients are comprehensively assess. see more...

method Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "I love Method products, so when I first started using Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash, I had really high expectations. I was not disappointed, and you won't be either. I have really sensitive skin, and it does not irritate at all. The scent is wonderful, but not too heavy. For those who have been wondering, I purchase this at Target. It's no more expensive than other quality brands." in 10 reviews
  • "I recently purchased Method pure naked moisturizing body wash in magnolia and I absolutely love it. I won't be buying any other brand from now on. The smell is incredible and is the perfect amount of strength (for me). It doesn't dry out my skin and it doesn't leave my skin feeling like it has residue left over. I love the natural ingredients used and how it costs around $4 a bottle which isn't any more than non-eco brands. " in 8 reviews
  • "I've tried the other Method body washes & they are great, but I keep going back to the surfside scent because I just love the way it smells. " in 7 reviews
  • "I love Method products, so when I first started using Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash, I had really high expectations." in 1 review
  • "I am attractive to this body wash because it works well to clean but smells good at the same time and isn't too harsh. " in 1 review
Jenn S.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: Other more...
I have this body wash in the White Tea scent. It’s light and refreshing without being overpowering. Rather hard to find in my regular grocery store, but I was happy to find it again at Target. I just squeeze a little on a pouf and lather away!
Brittany D.
Lakeville, MN
Review for: Magnolia more...
I purchased this product at target when it was on sale, and I just finished it up. I absolutely love this body wash! It smells so fresh and clean, and leaves your body feeling moisturized. I would definitely recommend this!
Kristine P.
Daniel Island, SC
For some reason I’m allergic/sensitive to most body washes but not this line! These have literally been a life saver for me. Such nice smells that last for majority of the day! I buy some every time I’m at target
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Review for: Other more...
Wow. I didn’t even know Method had body wash. This is definitely something I will ha e to try. I already give 5 star only because this is already coming from an excellent brand.
Allyson M.
Indianapolis, IN
THIS IS MY FAVORITE BODY WASH. It smells amazing (almost like the Daisy perfume by Marc Jacobs) and doesn't dry out my skin. I wish it came in a perfume or lotion scent, because I would wear this all day!
Rachel H.
Williamstown, Ky
Review for: Olive Leaf more...
This smells so so good! It's moisturizing and keeps my skin soft in the winter. But the best part is is that it's cruelty free! I love love love this stuff and will buy more of them in different scents!
melanie V.
Spokane, WA
I have used a variety of these body washes and I will never use anything else again. They are so hydrating and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. Also makes my skin look so alive. The scents are not overwhelming. And it is a really good buy. I have naturally dry skin and you would never know it. Also my daughter as oily skin and once again you would never know it
Lisa O.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I absolutely love this body wash. I was looking for something for sensitive skin and I decided to give method a try. It was very gentle on my skin and it smelled amazing. I prefer the surfside scent over the others. I would definitely recommend this body wash for anyone who is worried about using harsh products on their skin.
Jenny G.
Columbus, OH
The scent and feel of this body wash is simply astounding. I usually get the magnolia one. It's soft, sweet, feminine and gentle. You really feel clean all day after using it. I can always find it at my local grocery store (Giant Eagle, or Target). And bonus, the scent lingers!
Sarah W.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
When Lush got rid of their "Flying Fox" body wash I was crushed!! I had used it for over twelve years and didn't think I would find anything that could compare. I didn't like any of their other scents that much and felt like I would never find a replacement. Then one day I was shopping at Target buying my husband his body wash and I noticed Method made body wash! What?! How could I not know this? I love their cleaning products & handsoap and how gentle they are on my skin. Would it work as well as my Flying Fox did? I started popping them open to smell and the Magnolia was heavenly!! It was much less expensive than my Lush body wash so I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did! Like I mentioned before the scent is amazing. Every time I use it I'm taken back again at how good it smells! It also makes my skin super soft and doesn't dry it out. I am now officially IN LOVE with the Method Body Wash.
Katy M.
Which scent is best? (In your opinion)
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Was wondering how this stuff is? Does it leave you feeling clean, and scent which smells best?
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
The "Olive leaf" one is the best in my opinion
Catherine B.
Is this any good? Is there any fragrance?
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Anyone know if this comes in a cucumber & green tea or something close?