method Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash

The Most Planet-Friendly Thing You Can Do In the Nude Naked is natural.  It s pure.  It s undisguised.  Just like our body wash.  Which is packed with rich moisturizers without containing any dirty stuff, like parabens, phthalates or EDTA.  It simply leaves your birthday suit soft, clean and party ready.  Not to mention delicately scented in a fresh, nature-inspired fragrance. White Tea We think of white tea is the white knight of the tea world, saving us from the doldrums of everyday.  Is that too dramatic?  You won’t think so when you smell this light and refreshing blend of white tea, fresh citrus, japanese lychee and just a touch of fresh lily. All of method s ingredients are comprehensively assess. see more...

• Was wondering how this stuff is? Does it leave you feeling clean, a...3 Answers
  • Which scent is best? (In your opinion)6 Answers
  • Is this any good? Is there any fragrance?1 Answers
method Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "I've tried the other Method body washes & they are great, but I keep going back to the surfside scent because I just love the way it smells. " in 7 reviews
  • "Coming from a person who has very sensitive skin and psoriasis this body wash didn't effect my skin." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "I love Method products, so when I first started using Pure Naked Moisturizing Body Wash, I had really high expectations." in 1 review
  • "I love the natural ingredients used and how it costs around $4 a bottle which isn't any more than non-eco brands. " in 1 review
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
When Lush got rid of their "Flying Fox" body wash I was crushed!! I had used it for over twelve years and didn't think I would find anything that could compare. I didn't like any of their other scents that much and felt like I would never find a replacement. Then one day I was shopping at Target buying my husband his body wash and I noticed Method made body wash! What?! How could I not know this? I love their cleaning products & handsoap and how gentle they are on my skin. Would it work as well as my Flying Fox did? I started popping them open to smell and the Magnolia was heavenly!! It was much less expensive than my Lush body wash so I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did! Like I mentioned before the scent is amazing. Every time I use it I'm taken back again at how good it smells! It also makes my skin super soft and doesn't dry it out. I am now officially IN LOVE with the Method Body Wash.
Taylor U.
Taylor U.
Seminole, FL
Seriously my favorite body wash. all natural, leaves my skin feeling moist but not greasy, smells delicious and isn't going to break the bank. unfortunately, I can't find it in any of the stores since I moved. I honestly might go the extra mile and purchase on Amazon.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Atlanta, GA
This is the best body wash on the market! It smells so fresh and so clean but it not overpowering. It leaves my skin feeling super clean but not at all dried out. I also love this because the scent is gender neutral- my boyfriend and I both love this stuff!
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this body wash every day. I use the coconut milk scent and I think it is really pleasant without being overwhelming. I love how it feels on my skin. It is gentle and does not leave any residue like some body soaps do.
Paige A.
Paige A.
I love Method products! Their body washes have great scents but are natural and leave my skin feeling soft! I mostly use this body wash in addition to bar soap as a shave gel and it works great! I highly recommend it!
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Love the green pure naked method body wash. Might be too strong for some, but I never feel the fragrance is overpowering after a shower. The scent lingers subtly. Gentle and effective and suds nicely. Would recommend.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
York, PA
I honestly didn't expect anything special when I picked this up, but boy, has my opinion changed! I use the surfside scent and it smells wonderful, and really does do its job! Will continue to use and recommend. :)
Jade B.
Jade B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was wonderful on my skin, and the scent was beautiful as well, I definitely cannot complain.
melanie V.
melanie V.
Spokane, WA
I have used a variety of these body washes and I will never use anything else again. They are so hydrating and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. Also makes my skin look so alive. The scents are not overwhelming. And it is a really good buy. I have naturally dry skin and you would never know it. Also my daughter as oily skin and once again you would never know it
Camille T.
Camille T.
charlotte, nc
I have the scent "magnolia", and it smells pretty good! It makes me feel very clean and you don't have to use a lot. I'm pleasantly surprised by this brand's push from hand soap to other products, and this body wash lived up to my expectations of this brand.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which scent is best? (In your opinion)
Heather U.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was wondering how this stuff is? Does it leave you feeling clean, and scent which smells best?
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Is this any good? Is there any fragrance?
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The "Olive leaf" one is the best in my opinion