BY METHOD

Most 'dry' dryer sheets are made with animal fat. That's dirty, and sticky, and gross.
And they leave a gummy residue on the fabric's surface which can dull colors over time.
Squeaky green wet dryer sheets are 100% gross stuff-free.
Their water-based technology infuses renewable plant-based softeners directly into the fabric as it dries, so clothes come out of the dryer naturally soft and static-free, all without animal by-products, which you can feel good about.
Especially if you're vegetarian.

Alayna F.
San diego, CA
I am a sucker for lavender-scented laundry products because they always make me feel so cozy! I especially love this one because my clothes always come out feeling so soft and fresh and I just want to bury myself in my laundry basket when it's all done!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love the Method Products method Squeaky Green Dryer Cloths, French Lavender, 40 ct they are a bit pricey for dryer sheets but I love them so much I can't go without them.
maria d.
Brighton, TN
make my clothes feel soft.smell fresh,no static. bought at store for fair price. works great on my clothes. overall such a great product.
Krista M.
Morristown
i love how these smell and that the ingredients are natural. like that the scent lingers even on clothes that have been in my drawer.
Mariana A.
Minden, NV
What a wonderful product! This is my favorite. Size and price are incredibly nice. It is at the top of the list of recommendations and I would definitely buy again. If I could I would make a stock at home with that haha ​​I am very happy to have it tested
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine online. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
Hyba D.
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster they are so amazing products m so satisfied and I can't wait to try them love u all 💓💓💓💓
Amy A.
I love lavender. That was their selling point. I found it a bit costly but I like to use primarily lavender scents :)