BY METHOD

Bathroom Surface Cleaner. 28 Flushable Wipes  7 in x 10 in Safe for Septic Tanks, Flushable + Biodegradable. people against dirty.™ Ever feel like certain people using your toilet could use a little . . .coaching?  Practice?  Aim?  What about some handy-dandy toilet wipes?  That s where method comes in.  Set this hardworking little package of wipes near the bowl, and you can wipe and flush at any moment for an instant clean.  Even better, these wipes are biodegradable, without toxins or toxic fumes to pollute your bathroom. Also great for clean-ups all over the bathroom including sinks, counter-tops, faucets and all types of tile.  And with the eucalyptus mint scent, they smell like spa.  Yes, like spa. Questions?  Comments?  1-866-9-METHOD see more...

Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Spring, TX
Mega Parent Expert
The method flushable bathroom wipes scented eucalyptus mint are wonderful & and effective compared to other brands that are scented & very good for emergency situations.
jennifer J.
jennifer J.
Anchorage
These wipes are a great quality and thickness with just the right amount of quilting making easier cleaning while using less product. I especially like the way they come out of the package easily. They are flushable and leave no mess behind. I purchased mine at Target and I normally get the multiple packs when I buy them so I get an even better price. I like the fresh scent and the knowing I am clean and fresh. I would recommend them for anyone who wants to feel fresh after using the restroom. #Method Flushable Wipes #Influenster #contest
Elisabeth P.
Elisabeth P.
Horsham, PA
I honestly really like these wipes, which isn't something I ever thought I'd be writing. But they do the job. My least favourite task is doing the bathroom but these wipes did a really great job of gently cleaning the tiles and shower. Not SUPER tough cleaning, but in between full on cleaning sessions, these wipes will do the job.
Arielle R.
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
I love Method products and these wipes are a must have in my home. I love the refreshing smell it leaves which is wonderful for use in the bathroom. The wipes are handy and convenient for cleaning up in the bathroom when you’re in a hurry or in between full bathroom cleaning days.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
These flushable wipes are a great product to have when traveling. I like to have them in my bag when I go on long flights or travel internationally to help keep me feeling fresh between showers (planes always make me feel gross). They're affordable and found at Target.
Bibi R.
Bibi R.
I love being able to use to clean and then just flush it away. The mint smell is perfect. It cleans well and leaves my restroom smelling good. The only con is that I wish they had more in the package. I would definitely buy again, though.
Jillian N.
Jillian N.
Great and easy to use. My son loves these as he is in the bathroom. I bought this at Walgreens and love them. I believe they are septic safe too! Would buy again for my sone and others to use . Always effective
Kate T.
Kate T.
This are very handy, especially for husbands. I do not like the smell at all. But I feel like they are a good size, they work well for little messes.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Fairview PA
Every has those moments where toilet paper isn't doing the full job of getting clean so I use these to get extra clean sometimes and love it
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Fort Belvoir, VA
These are GREAT for anyone with sensitive skin that finds it hard to get cleaning products that don't irritate or chap your hands (or really just anyone in general). I just love the smell, it's very unique.