BY METHOD

Bathroom Surface Cleaner. 28 Flushable Wipes  7 in x 10 in Safe for Septic Tanks, Flushable + Biodegradable. people against dirty.™ Ever feel like certain people using your toilet could use a little . . .coaching?  Practice?  Aim?  What about some handy-dandy toilet wipes?  That s where method comes in.  Set this hardworking little package of wipes near the bowl, and you can wipe and flush at any moment for an instant clean.  Even better, these wipes are biodegradable, without toxins or toxic fumes to pollute your bathroom. Also great for clean-ups all over the bathroom including sinks, counter-tops, faucets and all types of tile.  And with the eucalyptus mint scent, they smell like spa.  Yes, like spa. Questions?  Comments?  1-866-9-METHOD see more...

Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Spring , TX
Mega Parent Expert
The method flushable bathroom wipes scented eucalyptus mint are wonderful & and effective compared to other brands that are scented & very good for emergency situations.
Arielle R.
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
I love Method products and these wipes are a must have in my home. I love the refreshing smell it leaves which is wonderful for use in the bathroom. The wipes are handy and convenient for cleaning up in the bathroom when you’re in a hurry or in between full bathroom cleaning days.
Kate T.
Kate T.
This are very handy, especially for husbands. I do not like the smell at all. But I feel like they are a good size, they work well for little messes.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Fairview PA
Every has those moments where toilet paper isn't doing the full job of getting clean so I use these to get extra clean sometimes and love it
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Blue Springs, MO
These are GREAT for anyone with sensitive skin that finds it hard to get cleaning products that don't irritate or chap your hands (or really just anyone in general). I just love the smell, it's very unique.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
After my son was potty trained we got these to try, I didn't mind them but I feel like they didn't clean as well as the Huggies wipes.
Xochitl G.
Xochitl G.
Burnsville, MN
I have actually tried this product we have full bathrooms and idk I don't like the smell its a little muggy and the feel of the product on the wipe feels like gritty water.
Leah L.
Leah L.
These work beautifully for in between cleanings! They can also help for serious cleaning because they really cut through soap scum!
Yohari R.
Yohari R.
Love a produc me gusta psra retirar el maquillaje nunca falta en mi cartera i like es lo mejor 😍😍😍😍😍😍