BY METHOD

Most 'dry' dryer sheets are made with animal fat. That's dirty, and sticky, and gross.
And they leave a gummy residue on the fabric's surface which can dull colors over time.
Squeaky green wet dryer sheets are 100% gross stuff-free.
Their water-based technology infuses renewable plant-based softeners directly into the fabric as it dries, so clothes come out of the dryer naturally soft and static-free, all without animal by-products, which you can feel good about.
Especially if you're vegetarian.

Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Lesa T.
I thought this was pretty nice. My clothes smelled pretty good and they weren't static when they came out of the dryer so amazing!
Jessica T.
Lancaster
I was a little concerned at first use because of material but these work amazingly! My clothes smell amazing for weeks!
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Decorator Expert Level 1
Keep my clothes smelling great and yet very soft. No residue or anything like that. Prices are fairly decent as well.
Nicole M.
Worcester, MA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I really wanted to like these but my clothes retained no scent at all. Went back to conventional dryer sheets.
Lauren M.
Reston, VA
After using this product there was a noticeable difference in the amount of static in my laundry.
Sheri B.
Trenton, MI
Love these made on biodegradable paper. Smells great and allergy free, for my family anyway
elizabeth r.
Port Isabel , TX
This is awesome it prevents static on my clothes and smell very very nice. recommend 100%
Meaghan B.
Love this product keeps my towels fluffy and my sheets soft.   I would use no other product for my dryer.     Smells great and you can toss the paper sheet in the blue box.  Good prices and will often go on sale.   I would recommend this product to all friends and family
Robyn F.
By far my favorite dryer sheets, they leave a beautiful sent without an overwhelming affect that constantly distract you during the day. It is a subtle and fresh fragrance that leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. I can't sleep with every fragrance on my sheets every night so these are absolutely beautiful. I have rebought time and time again!