Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesMethod Home
Method Products 28 Ounce Tub And Tile Spray - Eucalyptus, Case Of 8

Method Products 28 Ounce Tub And Tile Spray - Eucalyptus, Case Of 8

by Method Home

FeaturesWith Non-Toxic Plant-Based Powergreen TechnologyDissolves Soap ScumTub and Tile Spray - EucalyptusSize - 28 OunceCase of 8Dimension - 10.02 x 3.14 x 3.14 inItem Weight - 16.9 lbsIngredientsWater (aqua), potassium citrate, ethanol, decyl...

Does this do a good job on removing grime from tub and from the grout between tiles?
Start your review of Method Products 28 Ounce Tub And Tile Spray - Eucalyptus, Case Of 8!
Dad ..
Mesa, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Method Products 28 Ounce Tub And Tile Spray - Eucalyptus, Case Of 8 uploaded by Dad ..
I would have given it 5 stars, but the nozzle they put on it sprays the cleaner in this weird mighty ducks Flying V pattern. So it’s pretty irritating. Other than that it’s a great cleaner. Use it on our tiled shower. Works well on other dirty bathroom surfaces as well. Just that stupid nozzle is a headache.
Johanna V.
Glendale, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love how this spray smells it cleans very well and it is pet friendly too. It leaves my kitchen very clean and smells like aromatherapy
Tulasi L.
This product didn’t help in much on the cleaning side rather than it’s fragrance. This didn’t solve my purpose. Would have been better if it cleans as it said. I like that it is plant based.
Lauren W.
I thought that this product smelt amazing and wasn’t disappointed with out it helped my bathroom smell cleaner. I also think that the slip of the detergent helped to make scrubbing feel a lot easier and it didn’t feel like I was spending a lot of time on my bathroom.
Kayla V.
Toms River, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this product for the bathroom. I spray shower toilet sinks and it cleans them well. Unlike most bathroom cleaners your not left with that strong bleach like smell. I actually love the smell of this it’s not too strong but also makes everything smell clean and fresh.
Megan W.
houston
Smells great and I don’t have to worry about the safety of the product should any spots of the cleaner end up left behind.
Lauren-Michelle K.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Works great, clean, no chemicals, the smell is fine...a little strong but at least it's natural. Really does a good job though.
Jorie S.
Dyer, IN
I’d honestly prefer a different scent, don’t get me wrong, I am a fan in the winter when I’m congested...but for year round use it’s a bit much. The spray works very nicely, especially with the hard water stains/build up I have where I live.
Christina H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product works well for quick cleans. However, it does not remove built up soap scum very well.
Samantha S.
Las Vegas, NV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love method products. The eucalyptus smells fresh and prevents bacteria. The spray is affordable and lasts several months. I highly recommend.