BY METHOD

Giulia R.
Giulia R.
STATEN ISLAND
i have granite counter tops in my kitchen and this is my go to spray for when i want to give my counters a good clean shine! works great and my counters look brand new, not to mention this product is affordable compared to other granite sprays!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Saint Paul, MN
I use method for cleaning my countertops almost exclusively. It feels less harsh than some of the other counter cleaners, but still is just as effective. It is a good value for the cost and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Mobile, AL
Method is the only brand I use. Highly recommended. Expensive but quality is unmatched by competitors. Effective and efficient. Worth the extra cost. Animal friendly and a big fan of the company. Would recommend.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Greenville, NC
Smells great and is wonderful for cleaning my grey granite countertops, which shows stains more than you'd think. Very effective and makes my whole kitchen feel very clean. Absolutely recommend to everyone!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Lindenwold, NJ
I'm a huge fan of method products ! The granite method cleaner works fantastic on granite (obviously) . Helps make the granite look super clean and helps maintain a clean look.
Carson M.
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
This is one of my favorite cleaning products. Always does a good job and the company is great. I feel confident in using the products while cleaning around my son.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
This is really, really good granite cleaner. A little bit goes such a long way. It helps protect the granite as well as give it a beautiful shine and polish.
Leanza M.
Leanza M.
Fresno, CA
The only granite cleaner I'll use!! This leaves them sparkling and fresh! I recommend this to anyone who has granite counters!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Centreville, MD
We love this cleaner for our kitchen counter tops. It cleans up heavy messes. It doesn't smell like chemicals too
Mahi V.
Mahi V.
Gets my granite clean and shiny. Just a little pricey. But a good overall product. It's effective.