BY METHOD #43 in Surface Care

Kitchen cleaners are specially designed to keep your premium surfaces looking their best. Non-toxic, biodegradable sprays are safe and effective and keep your counters spotless and ready for food preparatio

Giulia R.
STATEN ISLAND
i have granite counter tops in my kitchen and this is my go to spray for when i want to give my counters a good clean shine! works great and my counters look brand new, not to mention this product is affordable compared to other granite sprays!
Jessica E.
Lindenwold , NJ
I'm a huge fan of method products ! The granite method cleaner works fantastic on granite (obviously) . Helps make the granite look super clean and helps maintain a clean look.
Brittany W.
Saint Paul , MN
I use method for cleaning my countertops almost exclusively. It feels less harsh than some of the other counter cleaners, but still is just as effective. It is a good value for the cost and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone.
Olivia P.
Mobile, AL
Method is the only brand I use. Highly recommended. Expensive but quality is unmatched by competitors. Effective and efficient. Worth the extra cost. Animal friendly and a big fan of the company. Would recommend.
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
This is one of my favorite cleaning products. Always does a good job and the company is great. I feel confident in using the products while cleaning around my son.
Ande B.
Huntersville, NC
I really love using Method Pro Chef Granite Cleaner. It removes all stains and buildup, although you may have to go over said stain a few times and really use that elbow grease, but overall it's a great product and it smells fantastic!
Olivia B.
Holly Springs, NC
Smells great and is wonderful for cleaning my grey granite countertops, which shows stains more than you'd think. Very effective and makes my whole kitchen feel very clean. Absolutely recommend to everyone!
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
This is really, really good granite cleaner. A little bit goes such a long way. It helps protect the granite as well as give it a beautiful shine and polish.
Carrie v.
Brea, CA
Method granite cleaner does wonders! It has some serious cleaning power! Switch out your other cleaners for methods, less chemicals so it's a win win
Edith L.
I love the using Method products and I'm so happy to see they one for granite. I use it to clean everything inside and outside my home.