method power foam dish soap lemon mint uploaded by Sabrina G.method power foam dish soap lemon mint uploaded by Katelyn E.method power foam dish soap lemon mint uploaded by Chandler S.

BY METHOD #56 in Dish Soap

let the foamy fun begin

why let dishes pile up when you have a self-foaming dish soap that makes it so easy and, dare we say, fun? just spray this foaming soap on your sponge or dishes and the naturally-derived cleaners get to work on tough grease and stuck-on food. we’d say that’s one step closer to getting the dishes to do themselves. progress.

• Is it easy to refill? Or it's kind of a hassle and easy t...1 Answers
Renee C.
Sugar Land
Foamy and fresh, Points for a great bottle design. I am not here for overly floral scents. I prefer a clean smell like the sea minerals fragrance. The dish soap works well and forsn’t dry out my sensitive hands. I can also use it on my toddlers ‘ lil hands🌿🍋
Samaria L.
Tempe
I like this and the fact that it is on the natural side but my only complaint is that I feel like I need to use twice as much of it whenever I am hand washing dishes. It just doesn’t last as long as the other soaps for me. Do love the easy pump packaging though.
Traci M.
I love using this product and just discovered it about a month ago. The price is very reasonable and goes a long way as I only use one pump. It smells amazing and really does it's job. I would highly recommend this product 💗
Emily D.
Omaha, NE
This is an expensive brand, but I feel like you get what you pay for. This brand is quality and always comes out with new scents. I’m always happy with my purchase with this brand and highly recommend!
Ping L.
Love the method dish soap refills. I haven’t had to purchase nor discard a plastic bottle for dish soap in the past 2 years. It has a pleasant fresh and natural scent and works great for everyday dishes. It may be rated weaker if you have a really greasy pot or pan but all it needs is some soaking in hot water and a second round of scrubbing.
Emily B.
Dallas , TX
This stuff smells so good it makes me want to keep washing my hands. Love having the lemon and mint in the kitchen! It smells fresh and food related, and is perfect year round.
Angelina L.
St. Louis
My all time favorite dish soap. This scent is amazing and perfect for the kitchen are. I think it’s very effective! I really like the brand as well, it’s natural. I would buy again!
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
I love the re-fills is these products! The lemon scent is really nice. I buy this product at my local target. It cleans my dishes and is very effective. I like that there are no harmful chemicals in this product. I would recommend
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
This soap smells delightful! It has a great citrus scent! It leaves my dishes clean and gets the grease off. I appreciate how clean this brand is and find it is worth the extra money. I would repurchase.
Kimberly O.
Auburn, CA
Such a lovely fresh crisp scent, nice biodegradable formula that works just as well, if not better, than the typical conventional brands.A little goes a long way and a bottle lasts me a few weeks, I will buy again, but I would love to try some of the other scents as well. Perfectly affordable and sold at Target!
Sydney R.
Naperville , IL
Is it easy to refill? Or it's kind of a hassle and easy to make a mess with?