method power foam dish soap lemon mint uploaded by Sabrina G.method power foam dish soap lemon mint uploaded by Katelyn E.method power foam dish soap lemon mint uploaded by Chandler S.

BY METHOD

let the foamy fun begin

why let dishes pile up when you have a self-foaming dish soap that makes it so easy and, dare we say, fun? just spray this foaming soap on your sponge or dishes and the naturally-derived cleaners get to work on tough grease and stuck-on food. we’d say that’s one step closer to getting the dishes to do themselves. progress.

• Is it easy to refill? Or it's kind of a hassle and easy t...1 Answers
Emily D.
Omaha, NE
This is an expensive brand, but I feel like you get what you pay for. This brand is quality and always comes out with new scents. I’m always happy with my purchase with this brand and highly recommend!
Ping L.
Love the method dish soap refills. I haven’t had to purchase nor discard a plastic bottle for dish soap in the past 2 years. It has a pleasant fresh and natural scent and works great for everyday dishes. It may be rated weaker if you have a really greasy pot or pan but all it needs is some soaking in hot water and a second round of scrubbing.
Emily B.
Dallas , TX
This stuff smells so good it makes me want to keep washing my hands. Love having the lemon and mint in the kitchen! It smells fresh and food related, and is perfect year round.
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
I love the re-fills is these products! The lemon scent is really nice. I buy this product at my local target. It cleans my dishes and is very effective. I like that there are no harmful chemicals in this product. I would recommend
Melissa K.
Pittsburgh
I just recently switched to Method dish soap from one of the other big brands, and I have been so pleased.  I love that it cuts grease and really cleans my dishes and uses all natural ingredients.  The scent is great too.  It is very fresh without being overwhelming.  I'm glad I made the switch!
Tara W.
Box Elder
I love this stuff! I’ve been wanting to go non-toxic for awhile and this way my first purchase. I did notice a difference in how clean my dishes were compared to the Dawn I used to use.

There was a slight residue on my glass bowls, but nothing a quick rinse and towel drying immediately didn’t fix.
Madii M.
I am in LOOOOVEEE with this scent. It smells really fresh. The only thing I don't like is that method is a little on the expensive side. I wish it wasn't as expensive so that I could just use this soap to wash all the dishes 😃
Katelyn E.
Los Angeles, CA
YUM! I love the scent of this particular soap love that they have refills so you don’t have to keep throwing away and buying more plastic. It also works great on dish grease and grime! Highly recommended.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Great product! Love how this product does what it says it will do - it is tough on grease yet gentle on my hands; love the modern packaging- love the philosophy of this brand and how they are not full of questionable ingredients
Hope L.
Tyler, TX
I love the lemon scent of the dish soap. I actually do not like the pump. It always pumps to far and hits your clothes or gets all over your arm. Ive learned to place my hand sideways when pumping to afford a mess. Overall, good product though!
Sydney R.
Naperville , IL
Is it easy to refill? Or it's kind of a hassle and easy to make a mess with?