BY METHOD

• Where can this be purchased at? I have looked all over my...1 Answers
ARIEL 🐙.
Mesa, AZ
I have used Method all-purpose spray before, and absolutely love it. The spray is Antibac, but doesn't leave a chemically smell in the slightest. I feel like it is gentle enough to use on any all surfaces, and is easy to wipe away. The scent stays on for a while, but is not overpowering. I
Gina S.
elmwood park
I love the way of the screen or smiles. Are usually You set about two times a day. It is safe and healthy to use our own children. It’s very easy to use and very effective are usually by the target and I would recommend to others to use.
Cheri M.
Carlisle, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the Method brand and what they stand for. The cleaner smells great and cleans well! Great go to all purpose cleaner! It’s wonderful to use, effective, and guilt free to use around the house. I would recommend this cleaner to anyone looking for a simple, effective cleaner.
Joann R.
Dublin, OH
I can say with full confidence that I love the method cleaning products. The packaging is nice and what's inside works well. I get all mine at target! Can find good deals on it. I want to try all of their products because it just seems to be a great line!
Agnes L.
Atlanta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have been using this now for a couple months and our shower has never been cleaner! I have always hated the chemical cleaners and having to inhale all that toxic scent. Can't think of anything negative about the product. And the price point is decent too.
Sarah H.
Bemidji, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love all method cleaning sprays! I find that they work so well for so many different things. I love that there is not a ton of chemicals in them and that they have good scents to choose from!
Brittany O.
Aiken
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great for kids room! I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the method cleaning products, some scents are better than others but most are great. They do the job and are ok in the costs. I would recommend to friends and family and I can only find in our target stores around where I live so I wish more stores here in Arkansas carried the method products.
Taylor C.
Osseo, WI
I really enjoy this multipurpose spray, because right off the bat it is appealing to the on the shelf. After using it, I really don't mind the smell and it cleans efficient and effectively. I would recommend this product.
Tamia B.
Dallas, TX
this product is great , it's kid and animal friendly not harmful at all and still gets the job done i few sprays take you a long way . these are sold at your local target if interested in purchasing
Courtney B.
Great falls, Mt
Where can this be purchased at? I have looked all over my town and can't find it!