BY METHOD #18 in Floor Cleaners

This product is a great alternative to the non-biodegradable products for sweeper-dusters. The cleaning cloths are made of corn (yes, corn!) and are fully biodegradable and compostable. Be tough on dust while being kind to the Earth!

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I clean houses for a living and these are always in my bag you will not be disappointed these are well worth the money and they clean your house to where its sparkling they grab dust and they take it away. You will not be disappointed I highly recommend these for every day cleaning
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Natalie B.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love this product, I have bought it a few times, I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. I highly recommend buying this product
Stacey B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite!!! I travel with it never
leave home with.out it this product is a must have will buy this agian!!!
Holly B.
Carlisle, PA
I love the Method brand and these wipes are no different. Excellent ability to mop up pet ahir off the floor, love!
Kody  R.
These are easy to use but aren't my absolute favorite. Some dust particles get left behind.
Krista H.
Great product I gave it five stars for its quality it has an scent that smells of f roses
Johnna R.
Love these kinds of mop works good for dust liquids pet hair. Is light not too heavy
Sem K.
Love these! They work just as described and are so great for a quick clean up!