BY METHOD

Some days, you just don't have the energy to pull the trigger on a spray bottle. That's when our all surface wipes really come in handy.
These sweet-smelling, non-toxic wipes not only conserve energy (yours).
They're made from compostable bamboo-derived fibers that biodegrade safely — helping keep our planet every bit as clean as your kitchen

Sam M.
Menasha
Can not say enough how much I love these wipes! My cat likes to lay on the counters and I don’t worry so much when she does it because the chemicals aren’t nearly as harsh! Smells refreshing and cleans well
Deepti S.
Jamaica, NY
I tried this a few times and I love it for quick cleaning around the house. The Method brand is available in most grocery stores and is a better alternative than most chemical toxic wipes that are bad for the environment. I would def recommend this to others and the scent is very clean and fresh.
Moung S.
Seattle
I love the incredibly great smell of these wipes! Doesn’t smell like chemicals and can be used to wipe down everything! So handy and portable! Easy access, especially when you have little ones!
Kristina G.
Des moines, IA
LOVE the smell of these cleaning wipes!  I use these mainly in my bathroom and they clean so well but also do not leave any residue.  Great value for the amount you get.  No cons and only pros o this great smelling item!  I would recommend this to others!
Dawn J.
Castle Pines
Method cleaning wipes were the first thing I packed in my daughters college suitcase. She can use these on every surface worry free! Effective at cleaning everything! I would recommend this to anyone with children.
Hannah K.
LOVE these! They clean just about anything like a charm, and I can't get enough of that fresh cucumber scent. I would lick my counters if I could, but then, I suppose it would defeat the purpose.
Andria C.
Cibolo, TX
Nice citrus fragrance without being overpowering. cleans great and inexpensive.
bought these on recommendation of a friend and I'm glad I did. will continue to purchase and recommend
Leah L.
I love the smell and I love using these to clean up my countertops and dinner table! They work great and they're super convenient!
Amanda M.
I like the smell of these but I don't feel like they cut it for cleaning the counters. They don't feel as disinfectant as i like.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
I keep these in my diaper bag for when we go out to eat, I have two toddlers who like to stick their fingers on everything