method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Vane G.method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Madeline M.

method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber

If Your Mission Is To Put The Hurt On Dirt, Then This Is Your New Partner Against Grime. It Packs A Powerful Cleaning Punch With Natural, Biodegradable Ingredients And A Non-Toxic Disposition. Never Tested On Animals Safe For You, Safe For The Planet Cuts Grease And Grime Made In Usa see more...

• How is the smell? How does it clean? 6 Answers
  • Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers??? 4 Answers
  • How is the smell on this? Very strong? 3 Answers
method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber
  • "As a matter of fact I haven't found any Method cleaning product that I wasn't absolutely in love with." in 2 reviews
  • "it smells great, doesn't damage gentle surfaces, and doesn't hurt my super sensitive hands." in 2 reviews
  • "It works great when cleaning and I don't have to smell a horrible smell what better than smelling cucumbers when cleaning.i feel safe to use around my kids since theirs no harsh smells" in 1 review
  • "It gets rid of basic kitchen ick, and cleans nicely." in 1 review
  • "these cleaning products are just great they really work and they smell really great too!" in 1 review
beth h.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
This stuff is amazing! It cleans tough messes and smells wonderful. I feel good about using this product in my household.
Audrey K.
Audrey K.
Burnaby, BC
Mega Parent Expert
Love love love! the scent!! so fresh and uplifting. even my kids will help with chores if I have this stuff. I love their unique scents.
Paula F.
Paula F.
Beamsville
Works like a charm, natural and it smells great. I will be repurchasing method cleaners again.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Edmonton, AB
I love the way it smells and it's very effective on my messy counters after a day of cooking for my family!
mariola m.
mariola m.
stourport On Severn , Worcestershire
Not always i am a fan of how multipurpose cleaners smells they can be sometimes overwhelming for my liking. But this cucumber spray it's just fabulous , fits my needs around the house and fragrance is very fresh and subtle. It always deliver great results definitely always will be on my shopping list .
Britney  D.
Britney D.
delta, bc
I don't have this scent but I have used this brand and I love it, I have children and daycare children so I love using it to disinfect surfaces and to help with my daily cleaning plus they smell good
Jayne T.
Jayne T.
Morgantown, WV
What's your favorite smell?!
Krista D.
Krista D.
How is the smell? How does it clean?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers???
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
How is the smell on this? Very strong?
Rochelle W.
Rochelle W.
nora springs, IA
Does this have coconut oil In it ?