method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Madeline M.method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Vane G.

method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber

If Your Mission Is To Put The Hurt On Dirt, Then This Is Your New Partner Against Grime. It Packs A Powerful Cleaning Punch With Natural, Biodegradable Ingredients And A Non-Toxic Disposition. Never Tested On Animals Safe For You, Safe For The Planet Cuts Grease And Grime Made In Usa see more...

• How is the smell? How does it clean? 6 Answers
  • Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers??? 4 Answers
  • How is the smell on this? Very strong? 3 Answers
method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber
  • "As a matter of fact I haven't found any Method cleaning product that I wasn't absolutely in love with." in 2 reviews
  • "it smells great, doesn't damage gentle surfaces, and doesn't hurt my super sensitive hands." in 2 reviews
  • "It works great when cleaning and I don't have to smell a horrible smell what better than smelling cucumbers when cleaning.i feel safe to use around my kids since theirs no harsh smells" in 1 review
  • "It gets rid of basic kitchen ick, and cleans nicely." in 1 review
  • "these cleaning products are just great they really work and they smell really great too!" in 1 review
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
I like it for a quick clean up I don't feel it disinfects but I like the smell of it and like I said for fast wipe down I buy mine from target
Zoranyi C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Great products! Amazing for your hand and the essence ohh excellent . You need that
Jessica M.
Love how this product works and smells! Great quality and great pricing as well
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Mega Parent Expert
This spray works amazing at seven affective natural no harsh chemicals nice sent has a lot of good benefits to it as far as cleaning I would def recommend them to others and I get it at Walmart.
Joline S.
Gibraltar, MI
Love Method Products! They need to sell it at more retailers stores! Usually only find it at Target!
Alyse S.
Kimball, MN
Method brand is the only all purpose cleaner that I use in our house. I love to try new scents but keep finding myself going back to the classic cucumber. It is super effective and cleans really well. I would highly recommend to anyone - love this stuff!
Christian A.
Mims, FL
I love how this spray smells...not harsh like most cleaners. And it works wonders! Definitely more natural ingredients you can tell just from the smell! I doesn't damage gentle surfaces or even stain your clothes.
Paula F.
Beamsville
Works like a charm, natural and it smells great. I will be repurchasing method cleaners again.
Britney  D.
delta, bc
I don't have this scent but I have used this brand and I love it, I have children and daycare children so I love using it to disinfect surfaces and to help with my daily cleaning plus they smell good
Audrey K.
BURNABY, BC
Mega Parent Expert
Love love love! the scent!! so fresh and uplifting. even my kids will help with chores if I have this stuff. I love their unique scents.
Jayne T.
Morgantown, WV
What's your favorite smell?!
Krista D.
How is the smell? How does it clean?
Jessica D.
Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers???
Melissa A.
How is the smell on this? Very strong?
Rochelle W.
nora springs, IA
Does this have coconut oil In it ?