method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Vane G.method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Madeline M.

method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber

If Your Mission Is To Put The Hurt On Dirt, Then This Is Your New Partner Against Grime. It Packs A Powerful Cleaning Punch With Natural, Biodegradable Ingredients And A Non-Toxic Disposition. Never Tested On Animals Safe For You, Safe For The Planet Cuts Grease And Grime Made In Usa see more...

• How is the smell? How does it clean? 6 Answers
  • Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers??? 4 Answers
  • How is the smell on this? Very strong? 3 Answers
method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber
  • "As a matter of fact I haven't found any Method cleaning product that I wasn't absolutely in love with." in 2 reviews
  • "it smells great, doesn't damage gentle surfaces, and doesn't hurt my super sensitive hands." in 2 reviews
  • "It works great when cleaning and I don't have to smell a horrible smell what better than smelling cucumbers when cleaning.i feel safe to use around my kids since theirs no harsh smells" in 1 review
  • "It gets rid of basic kitchen ick, and cleans nicely." in 1 review
  • "these cleaning products are just great they really work and they smell really great too!" in 1 review
Valkyrie J.
Valkyrie J.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the best cleaner ever. it smells great, doesn't damage gentle surfaces, and doesn't hurt my super sensitive hands. I love it.
jes J.
jes J.
This product makes me want to clean my house! Just so I can smell the cucumber scent that it leaves behind
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Love how this product works and smells! Great quality and great pricing as well
Michelle s.
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Mega Parent Expert
This spray works amazing at seven affective natural no harsh chemicals nice sent has a lot of good benefits to it as far as cleaning I would def recommend them to others and I get it at Walmart.
Joline S.
Joline S.
Gibraltar , MI
Love Method Products! They need to sell it at more retailers stores! Usually only find it at Target!
Alyse S.
Alyse S.
Kimball, MN
Method brand is the only all purpose cleaner that I use in our house. I love to try new scents but keep finding myself going back to the classic cucumber. It is super effective and cleans really well. I would highly recommend to anyone - love this stuff!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
This stuff is great. Works super well. I'm not a fan if the scent though. I love the cucumber dish soap, but this scent doesn't smell anything like it and it actually makes me a little nauseous. I'm not sensitive to smells so I still used it up but it's not the best scent.
Audrey K.
Audrey K.
Burnaby, BC
Mega Parent Expert
Love love love! the scent!! so fresh and uplifting. even my kids will help with chores if I have this stuff. I love their unique scents.
Paula F.
Paula F.
Beamsville
Works like a charm, natural and it smells great. I will be repurchasing method cleaners again.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Edmonton, AB
I love the way it smells and it's very effective on my messy counters after a day of cooking for my family!
Jayne T.
Jayne T.
Morgantown, WV
What's your favorite smell?!
Krista D.
Krista D.
How is the smell? How does it clean?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers???
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
How is the smell on this? Very strong?
Rochelle W.
Rochelle W.
nora springs, IA
Does this have coconut oil In it ?