method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Madeline M.method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Vane G.

method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber

If Your Mission Is To Put The Hurt On Dirt, Then This Is Your New Partner Against Grime. It Packs A Powerful Cleaning Punch With Natural, Biodegradable Ingredients And A Non-Toxic Disposition. Never Tested On Animals Safe For You, Safe For The Planet Cuts Grease And Grime Made In Usa see more...

• How is the smell? How does it clean? 6 Answers
  • Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers??? 4 Answers
  • How is the smell on this? Very strong? 3 Answers
method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber
  • "it smells great, doesn't damage gentle surfaces, and doesn't hurt my super sensitive hands." in 2 reviews
  • "As a matter of fact I haven't found any Method cleaning product that I wasn't absolutely in love with." in 2 reviews
  • "It works wonders on my granite, on my plastics and even on my finished woods!!" in 1 review
  • "It gets rid of basic kitchen ick, and cleans nicely." in 1 review
  • "these cleaning products are just great they really work and they smell really great too!" in 1 review
Stephanie M.
This guys cleans it all: faucets, countertops, tables. All while leaving a wonderful scent behind. Love Method!
jes J.
This product makes me want to clean my house! Just so I can smell the cucumber scent that it leaves behind
Aspen S.
Williston, FL
This is a great cleaner for the home and is very affordable I actually purchased this at a publix near me.
Jayne T.
Morgantown, WV
Method is the only cleaning products we use here!!! We love the smells and how easy they are to use!!!!
Evelyn S.
Santa Barbara, CA
This is a really good product it cleans really good has a nice smell and doesn't have harsh chemicals
Joline S.
Gibraltar, MI
Love Method Products! They need to sell it at more retailers stores! Usually only find it at Target!
Stephanie V.
Seattle, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Favorite all purpose cleaner smells great. And is much more clean and natural than other products.
Anna L.
Lincoln, NE
This product works wonders in my kitchen! It leaves my kitchen smelling great! And it was cheap!!
Sandra A.
Catawissa, PA
I love Method cleaning products! This Multi-Surfave cleaner smells great and gets the job done.
Madison L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This all purpose cleaner is my new fave! I love the scent and it cleans everything very well.
Jayne T.
Morgantown, WV
What's your favorite smell?!
Krista D.
How is the smell? How does it clean?
Jessica D.
Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers???
Melissa A.
How is the smell on this? Very strong?
Rochelle W.
nora springs, IA
Does this have coconut oil In it ?