method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Madeline M.method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Vane G.

method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber

If Your Mission Is To Put The Hurt On Dirt, Then This Is Your New Partner Against Grime. It Packs A Powerful Cleaning Punch With Natural, Biodegradable Ingredients And A Non-Toxic Disposition. Never Tested On Animals Safe For You, Safe For The Planet Cuts Grease And Grime Made In Usa see more...

• How is the smell? How does it clean? 6 Answers
  • Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers??? 4 Answers
  • How is the smell on this? Very strong? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "As a matter of fact I haven't found any Method cleaning product that I wasn't absolutely in love with." in 2 reviews
  • "it smells great, doesn't damage gentle surfaces, and doesn't hurt my super sensitive hands." in 2 reviews
  • "It works great when cleaning and I don't have to smell a horrible smell what better than smelling cucumbers when cleaning.i feel safe to use around my kids since theirs no harsh smells" in 1 review
  • "It gets rid of basic kitchen ick, and cleans nicely." in 1 review
  • "these cleaning products are just great they really work and they smell really great too!" in 1 review
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
This stuff is amazing! It cleans tough messes and smells wonderful. I feel good about using this product in my household.
Samantha G.
This is really great! I bough the bamboo scent before and it cleaned great ( the smell was pretty strong though)
Debi H.
Love the fresh clean smell, all natural does a great job cleaning big messes
Annette T.
Rudolph, OH
Recently discovered Method and I went out and bought a bottle of this to try it. I adore it! It smells fresh, it actually cleans well, and there's no nasty chemical smell. In fact I loved it so much I went out and bought more Method items - great products that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone!
Kike T.
I picked this up at Walmart and was surprised at how well it worked. I'll definitely be trying other products in the future.
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is gentle on my countertops (and all other surfaces in my home!) and smells great. It's a good all-purpose cleaner that seems to really cut any dirt or dust that may have accumulated. I even use it on my electronics!
Anna L.
Lincoln, NE
This product works wonders in my kitchen! It leaves my kitchen smelling great! And it was cheap!!
Maria F.
When I walked into my friend's house and everything in the kitchen smelled like soap and cucumbers I honestly was confused on how often she supposedly cleaned the kitchen. Turns out she didn't over apply the product and just got rid of counter top grime with a decent scrub. I tried it out and ever since I can always find it in my kitchen cupboard for most used cleaning supplies. ESSENTIAL
Alexandra L.
I really enjoy this spray. I feel like it does clean good and it gives off a nice scent. The packaging is also super cute. Not like traditional cleaning brands. Only downfall is I feel like it doesn't get that deep down/bleach clean that I want.
Kristen D.
I love that these smell fruity! The fruity smell is way better than that nasty chemical smell some cleaners have. I thought that it wasn't going to be a good cleaner, but I was wrong. It works great!
Jayne T.
Morgantown, WV
What's your favorite smell?!
Krista D.
How is the smell? How does it clean?
Jessica D.
Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers???
Melissa A.
How is the smell on this? Very strong?
Rochelle W.
nora springs, IA
Does this have coconut oil In it ?