method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Vane G.method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Madeline M.

method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber

If Your Mission Is To Put The Hurt On Dirt, Then This Is Your New Partner Against Grime. It Packs A Powerful Cleaning Punch With Natural, Biodegradable Ingredients And A Non-Toxic Disposition. Never Tested On Animals Safe For You, Safe For The Planet Cuts Grease And Grime Made In Usa see more...

• How is the smell? How does it clean? 6 Answers
  • Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers??? 4 Answers
  • How is the smell on this? Very strong? 3 Answers
method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber
  • "As a matter of fact I haven't found any Method cleaning product that I wasn't absolutely in love with." in 2 reviews
  • "it smells great, doesn't damage gentle surfaces, and doesn't hurt my super sensitive hands." in 2 reviews
  • "It works great when cleaning and I don't have to smell a horrible smell what better than smelling cucumbers when cleaning.i feel safe to use around my kids since theirs no harsh smells" in 1 review
  • "It gets rid of basic kitchen ick, and cleans nicely." in 1 review
  • "these cleaning products are just great they really work and they smell really great too!" in 1 review
Zsofia S.
Zsofia S.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this product it cleans good and have a really fresh, clean sent. Method is my favorite cleaning brand since I found it I didn't but anything else and it has all natural ingedients.
Mariann T.
Mariann T.
Underhill, VT
OMG who doesn't love Cucumber especially in the summer! I love using this spray to clean my kitchen! It smells great and is nontoxic!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I use this product all over the surfaces of my house and I am constantly satisfied with how well it cleans. It also has a wonderful clean scent that is very natural. I always repurchase when I am out!
Dana L.
Dana L.
Nashville, NC
Love Method products. I hate having a sterile smell in my home. These products offer an alternative to the "sterile" clean
Briana M.
Briana M.
Morenci, AZ
Love this! As a mom it's so nice to find a everyday product that cleans good but doesn't have harsh fumes. I love the smell!
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Austin, Texas
These cleaning products are just great they really work and they smell really great too! iv never used this scent but defiantly wouldn't hurt to try.
Morgantown, WV
Method is the only cleaning products we use here!!! We love the smells and how easy they are to use!!!!
Allison T.
Allison T.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is one of my favorite cleaners to use for my toilets, bathtubs etc. It has a nice smell and cleans very well. I noticed that clorox wipes leave streaks on the porcelain but this does not.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Denver, CO
I love all of method home products, This cucumber scent cleaner is great in leaving your kitchen smelling fresh with out having to worry about harmful chemicals on your counters.
Jessica  Z.
Jessica Z.
Fresno, CA
Morgantown, WV
What's your favorite smell?!
Krista D.
Krista D.
How is the smell? How does it clean?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers???
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
How is the smell on this? Very strong?
Rochelle W.
Rochelle W.
nora springs, IA
Does this have coconut oil In it ?